Looking for Guild - Horde or Alliance (Closed)

Hi there. I am unable to post on my main character because for some reason it does not show up in the forums character list. I am looking for a guild that is active but not so huge that members get lost in the numbers. I am an active player, who naturally has some down time due to RL- I own and run my business so some weeks I am less active than others but I am nearly always online for an hour or two or more even when business gets crazy.

I recently went to Classic and played for several months and when I came back to retail, the guild I was in had become too big for me to call home now.

I play a Druid and have played one since BC (played Priest in Vanilla) - I have always played resto until this expansion when I went Balance. I did not care for the changes to resto and to be 100% honest… I fail at resto now - probably because I just don’t enjoy it anymore. I love balance, even though I am still learning all the ins and outs and trying to min max. With the changes that happened while I was in Classic (N’Zoth content), I am even a bit more in the dark now but trying to catch up. I have manged to gear to ilevel 442, cloak level 6 and neck at 72.

The guild that would be a perfect fit for me, would be active, consistently runs Mythic+ dungeons, even some raiding. I am not familiar with any of the new content raids because… well I haven’t been online and when I got back I was too far behind the curve to join my current guild in raids. The guild would also not be “a stick in the mud” - I enjoy humor - am not offended by much and I would not be a good fit in a guild with members who are easily offended by dark or adult content type humor.

Anyway… yeah looking for an active guild US time zone doesn’t matter and neither does Faction

Oh sure… NOW the character shows up… Hi this is the character that is my main :wink:

Hey there Katrese/Nishyra. We just started a guild on Proudmoore Alliance on Jan 24th and are currently in a reroll until Feb 21. We plan on starting raiding normal and heroic once we get enough people ready and will be doing Mythic+ as well. We plan on staying a smaller guild where you can get to know your guildmates and have some fun while playing. I am not sure if rerolling is something you are interested in, but we will be lifting restrictions on Feb 21 and will have open recruitment at that time. Just thought I would throw it out there just in case. If you have any questions or want to discuss further you can reach me on BNET @ Sinnicks#1267. Good luck finding a guild :slight_smile:

Currently 5/12M and Xan low, 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 dk dps/blood flex, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

**Perseverance** - Currently 6/12H, 8/12N

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

WW Monk (preferably with Brew OS)
Shadow Priest
Havoc DH

Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a recently formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a Mythic minded raiding guild with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We’re currently 12/12 Heroic and aiming to start mythic progression with a cutting edge goal before shadowlands. Our current goal is to start mythic progression the week of March 3rd.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance (85%+)
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic
NWC 12/12 Heroic

We’re Looking to round out our roster in preparation for mythic, these are our current roster needs:

Warlocks - Very High
Balance Druid - High
Mage- Medium
Elemental Shaman - Medium
Rogue - Medium
Hunter - Medium

** JUST BECAUSE YOUR CLASS ISNT LISTED DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULDNT REACH OUT, ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE**

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Sparkytiz#1491 - or discord - sparkytits#4769
Lunaspark#1158 - Or Discord- Ivaedra#2899

Hey, Katrese,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction (and I originally recruited for our guild on my 110 demon hunter, so I feel your posting pain!). We’re an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic, with an Ahead of the Curve goal for the tier. (Currently 8/12 N and 2/12H.) We’re looking to bring in a few more people who would enjoy raiding with us and don’t currently have a Balance Druid, so you’d be a great fit for us.
We are a smaller guild, many of the raiders have been together since Vanilla, with new people joining up each expac, (myself in Pandaria.) I agree with you that knowing the people you raid with is more fun! None of us are easily offended and we do joke around quite a bit. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. We also enjoy Mythic +, reg dungeons, Islands, group Horrific Visions, and old runs for achievements, etc.
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up, RowanBeth#1291. You’d be more than welcome (though totally not required) to join us for a trial run in the raid, too, if you’d like! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Nishyra,

You sound like a good fit for us, Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Good afternoon Nishyra. Pantheon raids Tues/Weds 7pm to 10pm est. We’re in big need of range dps. We also run mythic+ throughout the week. Our main goal is always AOTC, if we have the numbers we try for some mythic. We are a guild founded in 2007, pretty laid back adult group. Would love to have you around for 8.3 and beyond. If you wanna chat more add me Kaj#11882

Hi Nishyra!

Found a Green Quest, now recruiting for 8.3, Shadowlands & beyond! Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We’re starting with Normal, and our goal is to clear Heroic for our AoTC. We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient.
In high demand:
Warlocks
DH
Mage
Rogue

Mythic Mondays!
Holiday Events!
If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi Katrese! (Nishyra). I understand what you mean about catching up, I moved over to classic and just came back to retail recently myself. I found myself not having fun in EP and realized it was the guild I was in. I’ve since found a place I fit in much better. I’ll toss the info below and if it piques your interest reach out to me, I’d love to chat.

{Ashen Crusade} - Thrall

Wednesday/Thursday

8pm Eastern - 11pm

All Adult

Currently progressing through heroic (all done with normal boys) we’re an AOTC mythic dabbling guild. We run keys together, (high and low), pvp, as well as raiding. Social, not cliquey. Discord has people just chatting. Tanks and tank alts for keys, consistent healers, and maturity when necessary . A complete understanding of when to get content done, and when to have a blast :boom:! Not family friendly, but a wow family…

Currently Recruiting

Ranged DPS
(Exceptional melee feel free to pop in too)

Bnet: Sataraa#1236

Discord: Sataraa#7094

Thank you everyone. I have found my new home.

1 Like