Looking for guild home - Brewmaster Monk

Hello,

I currently am returning to WoW. I went through a sudden rough spot and had to take about a month off sadly, I did really enjoy the guild I had dipped my toe in with… but sadly my life at the time would not line up. But I am returning. I prefer tanking on my Monk, but I have healed on my Resto Shaman and DPS on my Shaman too. But in the end I prefer tanking overall and it is what I always try to go back to. I am a bit behind at only ilvl 410, but I can catch up pretty quick. I have raided lots in the past, normally always getting at least AOTC each raid tier or get rolling in Mythic and downing bosses. I like the raid fun, but more I want a place where people can joke, have fun, little drama, honestly I could care less if I got to raid as long as the group was fun and wanted to be around each other and more then just a raid and never talk again until next week… If I find a new home. That is great :slight_smile: but I understand I took a break for a month and am a little behind. Just wanted to get this out there. Currently I am on Thrall. Not offended to server transfer. But pretty sure I am Horde for life!

Thank you for your time.

Hi Bambrews, can we talk on bnet (seasniffer#1104) or Discord (seasniffer#1763)? We’re on Thrall!

Hey there - I’m an officer in Taste My Axe, a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow (H). We’re 8/8H, working on the first boss in Mythic and raid 2 days: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30pm eastern. Hit me up on bnet (thedude#1329) / discord (Kermit#2320) to discuss further.
Thank you!

More info about us: <Taste My Axe> 4/8M | 9-11:30PM EST Tue & Thu | LFM for Mythic Raiding

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 4/8M, Orgo 15%, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 10:30pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey Bam, if you’re still looking for a group, check us out. We’re a cross-realm Heroic raiding group, so you wouldn’t need to switch servers. I’m actually on Thrall but the core group is mostly on Illidan. We’re not actively looking for a tank right now, but probably could switch you in once we got you geared up. Our GM’s info is at the bottom here if you want to reach out but feel free to add me too if you have any questions.

[H][US][Illidan] <World of Joshcraft> 7/8 H EP Recruiting DPS

World of Joshcraft is a semi-casual guild on Illidan that is looking to bring up its numbers for 8.2.5

Raid Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-11:00 EST.

Current Needs: We are actively searching for a handful of dps. Priority goes to DH, Mages, Rogues, Hunters, Shaman, and DKs. You do not have to be on our server to apply to our raid group. We are not currently seeking to push into mythic and can easily accommodate players on other servers.

Who we are: Our core roster has been raiding together since ICC, and we are a moderately accomplished group of players. We have done everything from high end mythic raiding to low end baby’s first raiding.

We are in the midst of retooling our guild to settle into a much more casual raiding environment with a progression mindset. We do not have the numbers for mythic, and as such our ambitions are squarely in heroic.

Should the opportunity present itself, we would enjoy the challenge of mythic, but are unwilling to compromise our community of players to make that happen.

Where you come in: We are looking to widen our nets and bring in like-minded players that value having fun screaming at each other while we wipe to people stacking Drained Soul and getting hit by giant tentacles.

Our raiding environment is playfully antagonistic, but underneath it all we all have a desire to make friends and help each other improve. As fun as it is to yell at Josh for screwing up the one interrupt he was in charge of, we do strive to be time-efficient in raid.

Expect bad humor and heavy, heavy profanity. But also fun. Lots of fun. Medium amounts of fun. At least a little bit of fun. The only thing we ask of our raiders is that they try their best, are open to constructive criticism, and always seek to improve. As former mythic raiders we have a wealth of experience and knowledge on the game that we want to use to bring people together so that we can have a lean, mean, mediocre machine.

Contact Info: Feel free to contact me on bnet @ Moe#12565 or alternatively you can reach out to our GM Shizzletits#1322 & Sashimi#11183

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello Bambrews! Welcome back to WoW. Our social, 18+ guild on Zul’jin called Found a Green Quest is looking for new members! We have weekend events such as raiding, mythics, achievement runs, island expeditions and more! We have a special interest tanks/dps off-spec and healers/dps off-spec; however, all roles/classes are welcomed. We are accepting new and seasoned players. If interested Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.

Chaos Reborn is 6/8 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Illidan! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Friday and Saturday from 11:00 PM-2:00 am CST,

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

Open

Healer

Paladin
Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS

Druid
Warlock
Rogue
Shaman
Hunter

Contact Info:

Bnet tag: Edoras#1919 or ingame Hr�tha
Ingame : Scorkin
Ingame : Shyshy

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 1/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking 1 tank, 1 healer, and DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

If you’re at all interested plz contact me asap! we are lookin for 1 immediate tank

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) 8/8 H We are recruiting dps/heals for our weekend raid group as we push into Mythic! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12 EST Sun 7pm-10 EST with optional runs on Wednesday 9pm-11:30 EST and Friday 8pm-11 EST. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for like-minded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. Relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

NEEDS
Holy Priest
Holy Pal
Rogue
any ranged dps

These are core spots that need immediate filling!

EXPECTATIONS
Show up to raid on time
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Study fights if needed

Ximu: GM/Raid Lead
Discord: Ximu#6990

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Hey there!! Epitaph of draka/suramar is re recruiting all classes and specs! We are a group of friends who have played together for over 10 years. Raids are Friday/Saturday nights at 9pm est. We are looking to build a team of players who enjoy the game, having fun and also seeing content. My battlenet is Alikona#11551 if youd like to chat!

Hope to hear from you soon! <3.

[A] US-Proudmoore Get Got is recruiting for Mythic raiding.

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST

Recruitment Info:
We are currently looking for a good tank, healers, and rdps to complete our roster!
Discord is a used to communicate and we have our own server.

Any Questions feel free to add me on Bnet at PwnagePony#11691
or at discord at PwnagePony#6666
or our Guild Master’s Bnet at Dankmedic#1607

Bambrews,
Life happens!
If you have not made your choice, I would love to chat with you, we have no Brewmasters on our team, would love to include you. My contact info is at the bottom of the post. Hope to hear from you.

Miscreants is a tight knit guild looking to recruit active Motivated Players for multiple roles in our M+ and Raid progression. The guild is founded on adult members with families and active lives who have been playing for many expansions. We don’t have the flexibility some have to drop everything and raid till 3 a.m. but we do have the commitment to progress through content. Our goal is to have 2 nights set aside for raid progression and nights set aside for fun challenges such as Mythic+ key runs.

We are looking for like-minded players who are active in the game, motivated to succeed, willing to put in the effort to achieve a collective goal with us.

Guild:
Progress: Eternal Palace 7/8N
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: ALL and Monk, Warrior, Paladin
Ranged: ALL and Mages
Healers: Disc Priest, Pally and Hybrids
Tanks: Monk and Hybrids

Community Key: qPjmwmmijy7
Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

The Dark Covens Raid Team’s on Area 52 Horde side is recruiting!!! Need people with positive attitudes and like to have a good time and take down bosses!!! We enjoy running keys together and just BSing when we are not in raid!! Team Mors Ultima is currently 6/8 herioc and 8/8 N Eternal Palace!!! We raid from 8:30pm est till 11:30pm est on Sunday and Mondays.Team Asylum Fri/Sat 9-12pm Eastern time is 3/8 Herioc and 8/8 normal EP. Ilvl required 405 and heart needs to be at 50!!! Need to show up on time and be present for raid. We understand life comes up and just want the communication open if you cannot make it to raid. We are a tight knit dysfuctional family. We are are an AoTC team and an adult-oriented guild. Hit me up on Btag!! Darkfever16#1450 Mors Ultima or Nightshade#1742 for Asylum.

Mors Ultima

Tank-high

Melee-Low

Ranged-Medium (Shadow priest, mage, Boomkin)

Heals- high (monk, druid, holy paly, holy priest)

Asylum Tank-low

Melee- low- warrior(with tank off spec)

Ranged-medium-all classes Heals-medium-all classes