Looking for guild healer/ranged dps

healer/dps looking for a casual guild that dose mythic+ and normal/heroic raiding. (I don’t want to do mythic raiding anymore)

I’m open to transferring but I’m sticking with alliance. I am also open to choosing between any healer/dps class as I know them all really well.

I can only raid at 8PM-12PM central standard time but I can do that everyday. I am a Leader at my job so my times can change and more often then not, they do ATM. (thanks to Covid-19 >.<) my raid Exp, is high, as I’ve done a lot of heroic raiding threw every raid and some mythic raiding. I come prepared and know everything I should about my classes/specs and boss fights.

I do have mythic+ keystone achievement.

I have been playing the game since Vanilla, but didn’t get my own account till late T.B.C. The reason I need a new guild is that my family/friends/guild all just kind of stopped playing/cared, and I’m tired of pugging. So now I’m looking for a new home.

you can respond to me via Battlenet JumpyKitten#11113 or on here in the forms.

Hello there Levene.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls-aotc-raiding/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hey there traveler. Anima Club is a new guild made in shadowlands after launch on the server Mal’Ganis. We are a small group of friends that have played extensive amounts of WoW and other games together through out the years. We all at some point of another through out the game have raided in US top 100 guilds and or have PvP’ed at high levels (2k+)

We created a guild to reach our ultimate goal in the game of seeing and clearing all content within a reasonable time frame and enjoying every second of doing so with our friends. Our guilds emphasis will be working together as a team to down all raid content rapidly on Normal and Heroic difficulties, while working to progress on mythic at a leisurely pace. We will also be doing mass amounts of Mythic + keystone runs, as well as PvP as you desire. We want to create a community where all our family members of the guild can see and conquer all the content they desire with a team that they have fun fighting along side.

While progressing at a leisurely pace is meant to be fun and preserve the youth of the game, we still expect all members to attend promptly, come prepared knowing boss fights, have adequate consumables, and be able to perform the job of their chosen role / class on a weekly basis.

OFFICIAL Raid times (EST) Tues / Thurs 8 pm - 11:30 pm (12pm hard cut off during progression). There have been talks of early in tiers to potentially raid for those who are available on Monday to clean up, but nothing at this point is finalized or will be deemed mandatory.

Our current recruitment needs are pretty flexible!

• Range DPS (All open except Warlock)
  • Melee DPS (2 open spots, warrior, dh, or ret pref)
  • Heals (Open to all)
  • Tank (1 potential OT wanted)

We encourage all players to fluently be able to play their off specs if possible and if beneficial to the group. Always considering applications of exceptional applications outside of our listed needs.

If our team sounds like a the right fit for you, get in contact with us in game or message me directly on btag for more info! (Flecks#1421)