Looking for Guild - Healer/DPS - Single night raid team

Returning to raiding and checking to see if there are any guilds out there running a single-night raid team. Last raided in Shadowlands doing early mythic progression in Nathria and Torgh. My time is more limited nowadays, but I am hoping to find a guild and get back into progression either just for AoTC or even Mythic. I am mainly looking at Tuesday night, but I would also be available for later starts on Wednesday or Sunday.

I mainly play a healer (druid/shaman/monk/priest), but I am always open to DPS.

Discord: drezkar

Hey there! We may be perfect. We don’t touch mythic, but we do Normal/Heroic (have gotten AOTC the last few tiers) and we only raid Tuesday nights. Well a fun group with shenanigans, and enjoy getting people back into the game we all love! Please check us out!

Thanks for reaching out. Sent you a friend request on discord, looking forward to chatting.

Hi Drezkar,

My guild might be real close to what you are looking for. Team 1 in particular if you can swing a 2nd night

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 AotC Raid teams

Pick whichever team’s logistics work best for you, no one is required to raid on all 3 teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, and healers.

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

We are very open to cross server raiding, don’t give blizz more money

Lok 'tar

Hey Drezkar!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828