Looking for guild going into DF

Lf guild to run heroic with and possibly mythic raiding going into dragon flight as well. I run alot of m+ and pvp a bit. Currently play a Dk, Warrior, Druid, pally. Capable of tanking and dpsing on all of them. Feel free to add my bnet if you have any questions dead#1849. Or discord Rhage #5816

Looking still

Good morning,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, a tank, and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat

[A] Divine Esports - Stormrage

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild that is rebuilding a fresh roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight!

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. Pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Tank, any class/spec
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Warlock, Boomy
-Warrior, Demon Hunter

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

BiOL is always looking for a few more good peeps that are active. We been around a long time and like to be consistent. If you’d like, take a look at us and if we fit give a poke! Have a great day!