Looking for guild for shadowlands

One month away shadowlands is dropping and I am looking for a good guild thats semi-serous about raiding and pushing mythic raids. Keys as well. I have a fury warrior, MW Monk, and a mage. At this point ill just play what ever gets me in to a guild.

1 Like

If Alliance isn’t an issue we’d like to talk, our guild is looking for a dps or healer to fill out some remaining spots, we’re a semi-hardcore guild on Turalyon and we raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST. If this sounds like something you’re looking for please add the btag i’ll leave below and check out our guild spam for more info :slightly_smiling_face:.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

We are a group of Older wow players. Very laid back. Real life comes first. We do a bit of everything. We raid on Saturday afternoons. Run Mythics. Like to just do things together. Great group of people from all over the globe.

Hello there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

I would be interested if it was a weekend raid

1 Like

Hello,

Pull and Pray [H] is the biggest guild on Uther/Runetotem-US, amassing over 950 members. We do PVP, PVE, & other types of events as well as gatherings. We are currently looking to recruit more Raiders/PvPers. We are currently Transitioning from a Casual guild to a Semi-Hardcore Raiding guild in Shadowlands. We are also looking for PvPers as well as we do have a Heavy PvP Team as well. We are looking for players who want to have fun, but also want to advance in content and get along. We are also in the top 3 for PvP in terms of Rated PvP teams in Runetotem-Uther! With all that said, we really need Healers/DPS for Both teams/Backup Teams.

In BFA we are 12/12 H 2/12 M

Raid Schedule is Tues/Thurs at 8PM Server time, But will most likely change to Sat/Sun come Shadowlands. .

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me In-Game at BlwMiner1#11926 or Discord at, BlwMiner1#7074

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Hi, we’ve just made a guild on bleeding hollow horde. We aim to push mythic raiding with only 1 raid day per week Sunday from 6-10pm EST

If this interests you add me on bnet and we can talk

Thanks

Jagorman#1954

We are on Wrymrest…we do not require filling out guild applications

I’m sad there’s no Btag listed to contact you :frowning: we are in need of a solid MW and/or Warrior though and I think you’ll like what we’re about! Here’s our WoWProg https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/Is+That+It and if you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Final Attempt on Zul’Jin is recruiting for Shadowlands. We raid Tuesday / Thursday from 5-8 PST with an Alt run starting up again on Saturday Nights at the same time.

We strive to complete every boss on AOTC every raid tier and are looking to push into Mythic going into shadowlands on a two night, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier. We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone. We are an older group of players ranging from mid 30’s to mid 40s.

We are currently looking for all Players at this time. Our roster is currently at a consistent 17. Tank spots are full. We could use another solid healer either a Paladin or shaman to round out our roster. All DPS slots are open.

If interested in joining or have any questions please feel free to add myself or one of my council members and we will try to answer any question you have.

Btag:
GM: Taaser#1461
Council members: Slan#11845
Kryptodro#1791
Evilknight#11626

Hey there!

Rats-Hyjal is looking for active members to help fill out their roster. We are group of horde side players all former mythic raiders or current CE raiders. We strive to make a welcoming and fun environment for all players joining us.

All of us have high hopes of clearing the raid difficulties and achieving CE every raid tier. Wed-Thurs 9pm-12 EST are our raid times. We are looking to gather enough players to hit the ground running by the SL drop!

Discord: :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555

Lets have a chat.

Snackkpack,

You sound like you are looking for what we have. Check us out, reach out if interested.

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need
Ranged DPS - Medium Need
Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Hey Snackkpack, if you’re interested in swapping Ally I’d love to chat about what you’re looking for in a guild Raid wise (times and such).

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] [3/12M-NYA]

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are a medium-sized guild that is looking to grow! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What we offer:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated third tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock preferred)
  • Melee DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Alt Gearing

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Krovek#1211 or Discord: Krovek#8612

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Snackkpack would def be interested in your mage. Can get more info over at

Hello! Strictly Business on Horde Zul’Jin is recruiting a DPS warrior for AOTC/CE content in SL! Abasdar21#1478 if youd like to talk, :slight_smile: