Looking for guild for next expansion

Social player looking for social Guild for next Xpac
a nice chill Guild with no BS drama or clicks.
a place to chill and hang out and have fun playing the game without any elitist jerks.
does it matter what faction and willing to raid next xpac nothing pass heroic and I will be rolling on your server

hopefully I can get into a guild that knows how to have fun and make jokes. people that know that it’s a joke and not take it too personal

Hey, (if your not tied to faction/realm)
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey there Sinul, we have a newer guild on Proudmoore Alliance that may be a good fit. We Raid heroic and will be doing the same come Shadowlands. Raid times are Tuesday 6-9 and Sunday 6-8 PST. You can reach out on Discord if you want to discuss @ Khell#4727. Best of luck :slight_smile:

We might be for you. It depends upon the kind of jokes you tell. If it’s casual racism / homophobia / etc type jokes just scroll on past my post because we don’t want that.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we have a small active core that runs mythics and quests together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Look me up in game Escaflownae#1845. I think I have what you are looking for. Check out this link to read a bit more about us:

Hello there mate,

We’re a small, friendly guild, on the Alliance side of Greymane. We get together to enjoy wow, while making fun of ourselves, and joking a lot. We’re not raiding, but M+ instances are a regular guild activity, besides running old content for transmog & Achievement. Alts-toons are always welcome.

Hi Sinul,

Reformation is an Alliance Social/leveling guild on Shadow Council. We’re a laid back group of people that enjoy playing the game. We have people that do mog, pet, mount, achievement runs, do PvP, run dungeons (normal, heroic, mythic+) and enjoy hanging out with each other.

If you’d like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes#11432

1 Like

Hey Samvimes add you on bnet and made a toon <3

Hi Sinul,

We are [Edited by Blizzard], a guild being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Contact btag: exelzero#1102
Raid level: Mythic Ny’alotha
Raid times: Wednesday & Thrusdays 8PM-11PM (PST)
Server: Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance
Ilvl requirements: 460+
Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper
Tag: exelzero#1102