Looking for Guild for Fated Prog/M+/DF

Hi all!

I’m a returning player after my guild fell apart following our AOTC Sanctum run. I’ve been out of raiding/the game for a bit and just recently made the return with the start of S4.

I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild to run with who is currently active and also does M+. I am open to transferring servers but not so much faction, I currently run on A52.

I’ve done prog as a resto shaman and M+ but am also to other roles/classes. I’m still trying to nail down a main so I’m open to meeting needs as long as I find the class fun!

Discord: himbo#5404
BNet: himbo#11423

Hey! Not sure if you’re open to a one night schedule, but if you are, we might be a good fit. I’d like to chat if you get a second!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 4/10 M Fated Nathria, 9/10 H Sanctum, 9/11H SoFO, with the intention of finishing all fated raids AOTC before clearing some casual mythic while we wait for Dragonflight.

Current needs include all dps classes and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)

i just added you on discord and bnet

< Shared Brain Cell > is looking for more top tier players and like minded individuals to join our roster. We are pushing mythic content and are in the need of a few pumpers.

We raid:
Monday Tuesday Thursday 6pm pst-8pm pst

Our discord is always active. And we are constantly running keys. If you’re into raiding and running keys this is the home for you!

Current recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Warrior
Back-Up Tank (will have opportunities to become a core tank)
DK
Hunter

But we will take players of significant skill, as we believe in the philosophy of bringing the player, rather than the class.

Please reach out to me if you are interested and we will set up a interview

Discord: Neonpaws#3529
Bnet: Neon#1322

Hello!

We are an AOTC with some mythic kills Weekend Raiding Guild Friday - Saturday 9pm-12am EST - looking to add some extra DPS for our Raid team. Also looking to add some extra bodies (tanks and dps) to our Mythic + teams. As the title says we are opening our doors to Alliance as well. We are a Horde guild with a cross-faction guild community for our fellow Alliance. Our raid team achieves AOTC every raid tier with some Mythic boss kills occasionally.

We also run Mythic keys all the time with most of our raiders achieving KSM every tier.

We are always looking for players with drive and determination to push themselves to be the best but also to have fun. That being said, we are looking for a few classes to help us grow:

Raid group
DPS:
DK
DH
Warlock
Enhance Shammy

Mythic +
Tanks
DPS

If you are interested or have any questions, then please reach out to me via Battletag: Beefy#11651.

Appreciate your time and as always “May Azeroth Be With You”!!

Hi Wetxl!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Wrekkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vathorean know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Early weekend bump

Hi Wetxl,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, a tank, and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, for Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey Wetxl,

Corrupted Intent is a newly formed 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us.
What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We want to raid, we are looking for people who want to raid and progress. Raid days and times will be Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction

What we need:
Looking for like minded people who want to progress & run keys, accepting all classes, roles.

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Accountability & punctuality

**Contact information: ** Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey wetxl,

We are currently looking for people to help prog mythic in s4 and move into DF. Sent a discord request, hope to hear from you, below is my spam.

Hi Wetxl,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to clear all heroic bosses every patch. Our raid time is Weds 8-11 PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

thought you found a guild?