Looking for guild for EST raiding

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hello Dreadstryke,

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS (ranged preferred), a flex healer and even a flex tank for M+ is handy. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings 8 - 10 pm Tues and 8 - (Max) 11 pm Fri EST (I know that is not ideal and I am sorry if it is a deal breaker for you). We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

We are focused on the person playing the character not the gear level as gear is easy to obtain - but the person, who they are, their sense of humor and their love of the game and their attitude is what matters to us.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Hey hey there , Assaralar! Glad to have you back with us in retail land!

Hi!

<The Remnants of Hope> is a guild on the Alliance side of Emerald Dream. We are a multi-gaming community and have been around for 10 years! When you apply to The Remnants of Hope, you are not just joining a guild - but an entire community. We have 4 active divisions (WoW, ESO, SWOTR and GW2) in our community.

Within the WoW division we have many active departments that offer various events.

PvE-

Our raid team is currently 6/8H in Eternal Palace Progression. Raid nights are Wed/Sat 8 pm EST with “last chance” mythic+ on Mondays the same time.

PvP-

We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both the fans of PvP, and those curious about it. We are looking for a new leader to consolidate our PvP efforts. Several of our PvPers usually out killing horde and are always looking for more help!

Roleplay-

We provide our members with an immersive and fun experience for the new roleplayer to the seasoned writer alike. Whether it be in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans beyond just the Remnants of Hope guild borders.

Crafting-

Our crafting department makes sure our guild bank remains stocked with inventory so that we can provide feasts and flasks for every raid. We host contests, giveaways and will help you get items like the HiveMind mount or Artifact Fishing pole.

Interested in more information?

Recruitment Officer: Frostsprit (btag spacemission#1622, Discord Frostsprit#4890)

Division Commander: Stormtree (btag Stormtree#1351, Discord Stormtree#4699)

PVE: Lakeborne-Emerald Dream

RP: Demonivore-Emerald Dream

How to join-

Visit our website and Register www.remnantsofhope.(com)

Hello!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hey there Assaralar,
With someone as flexible as you, I’d sure love to talk. We’ve got an active, supportive raid/m+ team and would love to chat about you possibly coming aboard.

Here’s some info about us to get started:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re intrigued - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

Hey there…

Ill keep this short, but I sent you a bnet request to Dreadstryke#1145. Feel free to add me and we’ll chat.

Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage
Raid Times: T|Th, 7pm-10pm EST
Progress: 3|8M, (3 nights 5 hrs on Ashvane, 11%… kill soon), 8|8H.

I am recruiting 2 melee dps for mythic, and we are currently forming a Heroic AOTC Farm/Sell team. This heroic team would be backup or replacements for the mythic team. All proceeds would go to GB, though the team members would also get a cut of the profits each run. Im interested in talking to you about this team.

If you’d like more info :point_down:
Bnet KassiG#1130

Good evening, Assaralar! We are currently focusing our recruitment on any and all DPS - off spec tank or heals a plus. However, we are also looking for a healer as well. We run H EP weekly, and run mythic+ on off nights. We are primarily active during the evenings (8:00 PM EST) due to work and families during the day.

Natural Latency [A] is a newly formed raiding guild on Stormrage looking to add to our team! We recently migrated from a low population server, so although we’re a new guild, we are definitely not new to raiding! We’re looking for like-minded adults who want to experience and clear content each tier, with our main goal being to get Ahead of the Curve as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Who are we?

Our ultimate goal for raiding is Ahead of the Curve, with the potential to move into mythic raiding as we expand our roster.

We’re a group of friends who have been raiding together in some form for many years. We want to continue to progress without having to commit to make raiding a full time job. We mess up and we make fun of each other because of it – we know not to take things too seriously because that’s when it starts to feel like work. We face palm and laugh; we cuss and roll our eyes; we get frustrated some nights, but we always come back each night with a fresh attitude. We understand that things happen, and sometimes our natural latency gets in the way, but we enjoy the people that we’re with and we have fun!

Raid Times

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 11:30 EST/server time.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me (Nayely) via battletag (Nayely#1725) or discord (Nayely#5201)!

Hello Assaralar,

House of Arathor, an alliance guild on US Argent Dawn, is looking for raiders as we gear up for 8.3. We are a casual guild, heroic progression lately only because we do not have 20 core raiders. We achieve AotC every tier.

We are friendly, helpful and laid back, though we focus pretty intently when it comes to raiding. We have groups that collect mounts, pets, and transmogs, and some who pursue achievements. We are currently focusing our raid team on previous tier achievements until the new raid comes out.

Our raid times are Tu and Thur 7-11 eastern time. We are pretty full up on hunters atm, but would be very interested in a backup tank and a healer. We could also really use a reliable tank for M+ runs. I will try to I get in touch with you on bnet, so if you see a friend request from Worfia#1721, that is me.

Hoping to chat with you!

would like to get you in as a lock if you are interested?

A good night indeed

Glad ya made it back from classic!
I see you’ve got lots of options for a guild which is a good thing!

We are currently rebuilding our raid team and are in big need of a tank! As well as welcoming anything else you would like to play as!
We would love to have ya come join us in reshaping our est time raid days and times

A little about us:
We are a group of people who are fun, chill, and easy to hang with
We are lovers of all games in general but especially WOW obviously haha
We tend to have most activity in the evening after work with a few available during the day/afternoon!
Solid guild scheduled activities to be involved with all aspects of the game but also helps the guild stay active in non raiding nights like you are looking for
Fun discord server

Please message me with any questions about the guild or even if ya want to come check us out and see how we are as a guild! :grinning:
Btag hgrant225 #1568

About Us
Did Classic kill your guild and/or your server? Does your guild only do up to heroic and then take a break? Are you just tired of your guild not making the progression you’d like? Well, look no further! is an Alliance guild on Dalaran and we’re recruiting for our mythic progression! We’re an older guild that’s still fairly new to the server. We’re currently 8/8H EP and are trying to push mythic without needing to pug everything under the sun every week. Most of our leadership, and a few raiders, are at least 3/8M, so at least some of us know what we’re doing while we try to teach our AOTC raiders. We do raids and we always have someone wanting to do m+!

What We Need
Right now, we’re recruiting for all DPS and heals. Our specific dps that we want are a mage and warrior for the buffs of course! We also would like a warlock(or a few) and some DKs and/or druids. We need 3-4 strong heals as well.

When We Raid
Our raid schedule is Friday & Saturday from 11:30pm EST - 2am EST. Yes, that means we’re a late night guild. We almost always have someone on during the day to do things as well. We’re also throwing around the idea of heroic alt raids to get our alts close to where our mains are.

Who To Contact
The appropriate people to contact are:
Yoshì - Dalaran - GM
Dbah - Dalaran - Co-GM
Waultir - Dalaran - Officer

If you want to talk a little bit more about this post or if you have any questions, feel free to whisper me in-game, or add me on:
Bnet - Resto#11728
Discord - Restodba#8720

Heya! If you’re still looking, and are open to playing your warlock, Lemonade Stand might be right for you! We’re Alliance on Proudmoore, 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30-11:30p Eastern. We’re full up on tanks and healers at the moment, but could really use more ranged DPS. We run a lot of mythic keys too. Trying to build a community guild with people who play together outside of raid or even outside of WoW, not just people who log on to get their weekly raid fix. If you wanna talk just add me on bnet kived#1878 :slight_smile:

Got some awesome replies and have responded to most so far. TY

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you

Hi Assaralar

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Will take a look.

Hey there,

If you haven’t already found a guild home might I suggest Pak Cafan, an Alliance guild on Dalaran^^. We’ve been in WoW since game start and are always welcoming to new friendly faces.

What we do:

• Heroic Progression Raiding (AOTC focus)
  • M+/Expeditions
  • Achievement Runs
  • Treat each other like family
  • Have a good time

While we do like to explore light mythic progression that’s a call leadership makes depending upon raid comp and numbers and is not our primary focus. We raid W/TH 9-11:30pm ET

If I’ve managed to peak your interest please give me a poke via Bnet or Discord and let’s chat!
~Pere

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

This has been up for 5 days so you may have found a guild by now, but Descendants of Lore is looking for a tank so that our DPS can go back to what they do best. We are a semi casual raiding (7/8H EP) but we work to progress as far as we can, we are mostly all adults (with the exception of 1 teenage son of a member) with jobs and family. I will leave our spam below, but if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but put fun above progress. Low pressure, other than the pressure we put on ourselves.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced dual raid dps/healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: