Looking for guild for 9.2

Hey guys I’m currently looking for a guild to raid with in 9.2. I have every class at max level and am willing to play anything your guild needs.

I haven’t really raided at all this xpac, but am looking to get back into it for 9.2. I also love running m+ (2300+ IO), and can play all roles well. I would prefer nothing later than 10pm est.

Some of my fav specs are blood Dk, shadow priest, enhance shaman, resto shaman and disc priest. So if your guild needs any of those I’d prefer to play that but am open to anything if it’s the right fit.

Hiya Stockade!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a newly-formed AoTC guild on Illidan looking for more. We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. As we’ve been building up our numbers and have some players new to raiding, we’ve primarily been running normal, but are going to be swapping to heroic in the new year!

In addition to raiding, we also enjoy pushing keys, with many of our members being 2k+.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Is a Little Salty – Tichondrius is currently recruiting dedicated raiders for our Mythic in Sanctum of Domination raid team. We have recently revamped our team in 9.1.5 and we are currently 1/10 M. The guild has always had a mythic raid team with our best progression being 10/12 M in Ny’alotha but due to various reasons the team decided to take off the end of the tier and the beginning of 9.0. Our raid lead is currently 8/10 Mythic in Sanctum of Domination. We are a mechanics-based raid team and that will always be our focus. We have the ideology that once mechanics are mastered then downing the bosses will come with ease.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday evenings. However, the guild typically will host heroic and normal SoD runs, transmog events, host RBGs and run Mythic+'s throughout the week. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. Thank You.

Our Current Needs:

• Priest (Shadow, Holy, or Disc)
  • Resto Shaman
  • Warrior (Arms or Fury)
  • Death Knight (Frost or Unholy)
  • Rogue

All DPS/Healers will be strongly considered regardless of spec or class but the above will carry more weight.

Raid Times are as follows:

Tuesday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST

Thursday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST

What will be expected of you:

• Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
  • Attendance is a MANDATORY, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but posting out for attendance for the team to make adjustments to roster is to ensure that the raid does not suffer.
  • Preparation is another key component; we ask all raiders to show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the backups just in case is required.
  • Watch the fights, practice the fights, and be respectful to our fellow raiders.

The best way to reach out to us is through discord by direct messaging me on discord at
Discord: Deathsdotter#3483
Battle-Tag: Dotty#1845

heyoo! you look like a real good fit for us and id love to chat more if you have some time. hit me up on discord funkeoto#8862 and ill send you the info!

Hello!
The Vending Machine is a small guild on Black Dragonflight that is recruiting to build our community and get a larger raiding group for 9.2. I think you’d be a great fit and would love to talk more. If you like what you see in the post I linked, add me on discord or bnet and shoot me a message.

Happy New Year!

Not sure if you are willing to server transfer but here is our ad below. We are currently in search of more melee classes as we are ranged heavy.

OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression:9/10 Heroic (with pulls on Sylvanas, attendance has been dismal - most of us have AOTC, just a matter of having enough bodies to trigger it for Guild)

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer. We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

We moved to Stormreaver in Mists(which is now sadly severely low-pop) and have transferred to US-Thrall on 3/27/2021 for better recruitment with the goal of attaining AOTC and Mythic Raiding. While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Healers (For raiding and those who can dual spec for Mythic Plus)
• Reliable DPS - Currently looking for melee classes as we are ranged heavy - DK, DH and WW monk would be ideal.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guilds and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Be an “altoholic” (we have tons of those)~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Hey there! Happy new year! Naughtytime here! GM/Raid lead of the EO :slight_smile: Back with some more guild recruiting! Alliance guild, Kel’thuzad. Looks like you could fill our tank roll needed or dmg :slight_smile:

This last tier was a huge test for me personally. I was down over 15+ raiders and multiple officers from castle tier, and relatively it went pretty smooth! I have recruited some awesome people and super excited to see where we can go in 9.2 :slight_smile: We are currently on raid break to rest up and take a mental break for 9.2. I think Everyone reading this knows 9.1 was a hell of a wild patch lol.

We are an AOTC/casual mythic prog team. We push heroic content pretty hard core then progress as long as we can into mythic before the tier ends. We finished 10/10 AOTC and 1/10 mythic in the SoD tier! We had problems getting a consistent 20 people without pugs and we know how rough pugs can be :frowning: Which is why I am here posting this!! I need more committed gamers for our raid team!

We raid wed/Thursday usually, with some Tuesday sprinkled in to match times for people (this is ALWAYS communicated and voted on) 7-10 server (9-12 eastern for a reference)

NEEDS

DPS : Mage, Monk, DK, druid, hunter, ETC. Literally about anything. We are not being picky!

Healer : Druid, shaman, monk, disc priest. (2 holy priest right now :stuck_out_tongue: )

Tanks : We have our tanks set, but one of our main tanks is a very good damage and it would be a nice boost to have him able to damage. A tank that could communicate, and we could depend on would be an awesome find for us!

I really appreciate all the people that have stood by my side since the start of this expansion and of course the new people that helped us with our 9.2 tier. I am looking forward to where we can go from here and push farther into mythic content. I feel like we have a strong team willing to work together, along with possibly some old raiders coming back to bolster our roster. New blood will only make us stronger!

Mythic keys are done regularly, 9.2 should be a good patch for us with keys! We have a lot of people running them right now! PVP has always been dead, but it’s never out of the question

Horde are always welcome; I understand transfer changes are hard and to trial is a pain in the butt. But I am sure we can figure something out, so you have a home! Come to the dark side!!

Super excited to here from of you and hope I can welcome you to our guild with open arms!

Contact me here - Excited to chat :slight_smile:

Discord - Ty - Resent#3575
Bnet - Bubonict#1987

Hey, Stock

We are interested in SP/Disc and Resto/Enhance combos. As we are looking for a flex healer come 9.2 and could prob get you in on Mythic SoD kills depending on gear

We raid Wed/Thurs 9pm-Midnight EST

Let me know if interested: Discord Oro#6621

Although Descendants of Lore is an alliance guild we do have several other altaholics in guild. We are experiencing a bit of a New World, Diablo, end of expansion Lull and are looking for new people. I will leave our spam below. Please feel free to reach out if you would like to speak more:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Shaman, Boomkin, Death Knight, Monk, Warrior and/or Mage to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 14 people after losing some to New World and Diablo.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

5/10M SOD we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we will be looking for a Enhancement Shaman for 9.2 if interested hmu on disc at Sig#9905