Looking for Guild Can race change, realm change, faction change etc

Hello, I’m looking for a guild for raiding for Shadowlands.
I’ve played wow on and off since vanilla, yeah I’m old. Both in casual and raiding senses over the years and would like to raid in Shadowlands.
I’ve not raided seriously since wrath of the lich king…

Just started playing again after a few years or so and I’ve just pushed a DK to Max level. Looking for a good guild that is willing to take an old but newish player lots of new things I’m still learning about, such as Mythic+ which looks really interesting.

I have tanked and healed in raiding in the past and obs can play dps. Can realm change, race change and even level another character and play that instead if it got me a slot in a good guild. Currently in a social guild but would like to get serious this expansion. Current relam is Frostmorne horde. If anyone has a guild dedicated to end gaming and looking for a core member please let me know.

Hey mate, would love you have a chat and see if Gileads Blood would be a good fit for you.
Feel free to add me:
Bnet Cadmoon#1540
Discord Cadmoon#7668

Check Boop out, we might be a good fit!

Fabric of time is a new guild on Barthilas (horde) looking for members. We are trying to get a group of nontoxic people together to enjoy everything SL has to offer. Founding members are all pretty social when online and willing to help a player out. Hit me up on bnet Gidychi#1376

Handle It is a Mythic focused guild on cael/nagrand/Saurfang server and alliance faction.
We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team to continue prog and carry into Shadowlands.

Raid schedule:
All times are server time:
Wed - 8:15 pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:15 pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:15 pm to 11:30pm (will drop to two nights after prog is over)

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights.Need to be willing to come along.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, players willing to keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec. We are looking for people who can make all 3 raid nights reliably.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 6/12 Mythic

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Furby in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911

Hey bud! i think you’d fit in well with us over at The Last Melon :slight_smile:
we’re a semi-hardcore guild, but we still have a great social group, run M+'s together and achievements (and sometimes pvp
if that’s your thing!). we are more than happy to help out returning players in any way we can!
we are also recruiting a few more dps for our core team in SL, that will be progressing from heroic to mythic ASAP in Nathria.
For an invite or more info, contact me via bnet @ FrankWalker#11939

Cheers,
Silfae

Immortal is recruiting! We are a Cael/Nagrand guild, made up of Aussie/NZ WoW addicts. EST 2009, we are on the look out for active players, 18+ who are bordering on an unhealthy obsession with their WoW toons in the lead up to SL.
We have space in our raid team for healers and DPS, but we are always on the lookout for active players .We are looking towards building a mythic raid team ,also after those who love to push high keys. Raid times are wed/fri 7.30pm-9.30pm server time with possibility of a 3rd raid night.
We don’t do well with egos, we like to have a few drinks while we play, we’re a close knit group and are always looking to push ourselves to excel at our elected toons and classes.
Chuck me a message for more info on Rushnak#1325