Looking for Guild Balanced Druid

I am a 401 Balanced Druid player (boomy) looking for another guild to do mythic and or heroic raiding. You can contact me on Battlenet my tag is Rottenrobby#1847. Ive done heroic 6/9, looking to push that farther.

Krisp would be willing to give you a trial in our main raid.

We are currently 5/9M and raid tues/wed/thurs from 9pm-1130pm

Alt heroic runs on Friday night.

Hit me up if interested

A trial would be coming during farm bosses and Friday night to see how you do with mechanics and what type of numbers you put up.

Eladarmri#1633

Goonies never say wipe 9/9h 1/9m we are pushing into crucible heroic this weekend and intend to keep running some bod as well. Only required day is Sunday from 6 to 10 pm est feel free to contact me on bnet @ pailos#1956

Hey Maxumus, Fatal, (H) Zul’Jin, 4/9 Mythic BoD is looking for some dps to round out our raid. Sounds like we might be a good fit for you.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Wednesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Thursday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Hit me up if you’d like to talk more.

Bnet: Silverdragon#1250

9 / 9 Heroic BoD 1 / 2 Heroic CoS

Attunement is now recruiting any and all players looking for a place to enjoy all aspects of the game!

We look to build a strong guild community of a wide variety of players, everywhere from new players to experienced veterans, everyone is welcome. There are no experience requirements for joining, whether you are just starting your adventure in the game, coming back from a break, or are looking for a new home to continue your raiding and Mythic+ keys. Groups of friends or dissolving guilds looking for a new place together are also more than welcome.

We also currently have a raid team looking to fill itself out and continue where we left off in Heroic CoS and strive for AoTC before the next raid content is released. If you’re interested in raiding with us, definitely let us know when you reach out and we can give you more details on that!

Seppy#1485 - In Game : Seppy
Teekee#11716 - In Game : Teekeez
Drock#1581 - In Game: Holierthnmao
Adorict#1509 - In Game : Adorict

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our main core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We also have a 2nd raid group that runs Tues/Wed 9pm-11:30 server time that is still progressing heroic, so we are looking for all types of players! We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!
CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!