Looking for guild and friends

Hello there!

I am looking for an Alliance guild to join to level a new toon, get back into raiding, and make some new friends.

I am going to be working on a Surv Hunter for my main. I understand that Surv is not ideal for raids so I will also be working on the BM and/or MM spec, but if I am given the chance to go Surv, I am going to go Surv. I am also going to be working on a Human Ret/Holy Pally or a Void Elf Unholy/Frost DK for my alt. I am mostly trying to decide if I want to roll Void Elf, Night Elf or Human for my Hunter before I create it.

A bit about me… I am Canadian, I live in British Columbia. I am a new dad and loving it, though my play time is very limited at the moment. I am a casual player, I play to have fun. I research my spec as best as I can to optimize my rotation and to know my class/spec more, however, I also pick talents that work best for me, even if it’s not optimal.

My previous raiding experience was Normal SoO back in Pandaria. I did a little bit of Normal CN, maybe dropped the first 3 or 4 bosses but had to take a break for personal reasons. I would like to do Normal and get into Heroics.

If you think I would be a good fit for your guild, please message me on Bnet. My btag is NJody#1241. I look forward to talking with you :slight_smile:

Hey Jarza! I think you would be a great fit for Hells Heroes, and enjoy our community! I added you on Btag, Blood#1681

Hey Jarza! Did you ever find what you were looking for?

Today, I found myself in the same boat (looking for a new server/guild) as a Canadian new dad myself I figured I’d check in to see if I could join your quest for a new home!