Looking for Guild after extended break (6 years)

Hello All,

As the title states - I played vanilla wow, through BC and into WOTLK. I stepped away from the game right as MOP dropped, had a kid and had to dedicate more time to real life.

I just resubbed and started playing again and WOW (no pun intended) the game has changed so much and I was uber dismayed to see that all of my capped players had been squished to level 45. I boosted a paladin to cap just to get my feet wet with the new content and have just completed the legendary crafting and am currently in Zereth doing some questing but I am already getting burnt out on the solo grinding/play. So that brings me here.

I’m most interested in a guild who is proactive in running dungeons / mythics (haven’t done a mythic since WOTLK) but if I’m shown the ropes I’m adept at the game and still have a fair amount of muscle memory, I will continue to become more proficient/efficient moving forward.

My main during WOTLK was a Blood / Frost death knight. I am interested in continuing to play blood DK! Thanks for reading and for consideration and I hope to hear from someone soon!

I’m currently on whisperwind but I have a level 50 boost at my disposal and don’t mind rolling a new character or even transferring my old death knight (currently level 45) to a new server.

I am a mature professional adult looking for somewhere to hang my hat. I prefer to play tank/melee dps characters but I am willing to fill a role if there is one needed. I have a great sense of humor and have never met a stranger in my life. I do not have time during the day to commit to playing but I am on pretty much every evening from 9-10pm est until I get tired of playing.

1 Like

[Guild: Trinity] is recruiting to expand our FAMILY.
Servers: Icecrown, Garona, Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade & Malygos

Raid Days/Times: Wednesday/Thursday 9-12pm CST. - Clearning LFR - Heroic Raid!!

We’re Active in Discord Daily, Adult Based Guild. If you want to come hangout with us to see if we’re the guild for you, hit us up!!! For Those of you that look for what a Guilds recruiting for: Season 4 Shadowlands ( Raids & Mythic+ ) - Tank, Healers, RDPS> Melee Dps. We believe in playing what you want along as you’re competent about it. Dragon Flight - Mains will most likely change for some, that’s ok. We want the Player more then the class. Crafters/Gather’s - More them welcome. Casuals/Newer Players are Welcome !!
BJB#0407 - Discord info = Devill - I’m on discord now waiting for you to reach out if you want

Wipe Waffles is a brand new guild focused on community and friends before content. We are a one day a week(Thursday 8-11EST) AOTC guild, who also loves keys and hanging with friends. Send a discord request to Melly#3220. We are located on Dalaran Alliance. Open to cross faction/cross server as well. Composition does not matter at the moment, as we are just starting out. once we get a somewhat solid roster, we’ll start looking at what we actually need.

Hello Chiweeknee!

Hi, my name is Jem & I am the GM of The Legal Bananas on alliance Stormrage. We are a casual raiding guild with a hint of social guild in there, too! We are currently raiding Normal Seplucher on the weekends, Sat & Sun from 8-11pm est. We also do Mythic Mondays & several other activities thru out the week. We are active in discord voice chat as well! We are currently full on tanks but could use a windwalker monk, warlock (any spec), ret pally, unholy/frost dk, mage (any spec), rogue, havoc dh, shadow priest, etc. We are currently full on hunters. I figured I’d go ahead & msg you bc I love a hot panda chick! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to dm me via discord: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to hear back from you & I hope you have an amazing day!

:heart: / Jem

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Good morning,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, a tank, and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat.

Hey Chiweeknee, not sure if our times will work for you as you posted 9-10 Est. Take a look at our guild information and if our times can work for you hit me up for a chat.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for Season 4 and beyond.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Fulltime position available!
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals
Fulltime position available!
Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior
Would love to have a Rogue
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might be Mustache Enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

1 Like

Hi Chiweeknee,

Reformation is a guild that sounds like a good fit for you. We have a broad spectrum of players and have helped many returning players re-learn how to play. I took a break Cata to Legion myself…culture shock on return. We run M+, normal raids and hang out. We understand that WoW is fun time and don’t turn it into a job. My BNet info is in our general post below. Happy to chat and answer any questions you may have about us. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance

Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)

Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?

Want to run dungeons or raid?

Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all work towards our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Team (Cleared season 1, 2 & 3 normal raids, running every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). Off Sundays and Thursdays are reserved for low keys for those that want to have vault options, but aren’t interested in pushing keys.

Reformation has active collection and M+ players, with some of the top collectors on the server node and a number of KSM people that are all willing to help out other players that have similar interests.

Check us out on Raider io or GuildsofWoW.

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Sounds like alot of fun, im looking to leave my current guild on zuljin to find a new home for DF. Im not 100% sure what i want to play as i always play dps and very curious about healing however idk if id be aby good :(, but have 2 friends who might join as well. They are a mage and a BM Monk but will change to dragon in DF. Ill make a toon and reach out in game this evening

Hi! Welcome back to the game! We are currently looking for more players to join our guild family. We are mainly looking to get more dps at the moment. We are on stormrage as alliance. We raid on fri-sat from 9:30pm-12:30 EST. With an optional thursday night raid… same times. If your interested in learning more about us please dont hesistate to reach out to me on discord. Byndi#5161. Here is our guild spam for more info. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi Chiweeknee!

If you’re still looking for a guild, I think you would enjoy our guild and community called Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkfull know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1273
Discord Dat#2310

Icecrown [H] - Recruiting for DF - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello Chiweeknee!

The Assassins are looking for more people to help us in growing our community! We’re a group of friends who have raided together for several years and looking to continue to achieve AOTC each tier. Most of us have accomplished this goal each tier starting with Legion under our former guild and we achieved SoD and SFO AOTC under the new guild flag.
We all work together as a team to have fun and do the work so we can keep playing together. We range in age from college students to parents with kids of our own. We are social outside of raid, like to run Mythic+ keys weekly (most of us reach KSM each tier), and the occasional mega-dungeon or world content together.

*We’ve been on break for S4, so there isn’t anything “currently” happening outside of the odd M+, but with DF pre-patch hitting beta, it’s time to start those conversations again!

If any of this feels like it fits your mold, please feel free to reach out to me: Discord TSchulz#2419 or bnet at: TSchulz#1546

I see youve got a ton of postings on here already so ill keep this short. We raid from 12am to 3am EST Friday night n Saturday. In our times between raids we run keys regularly and we are usually in discord over the evenings and weekends. If you’d like to talk more or have any questions please feel free to reach out to me via discord @ C0C1D1US#3864 or Bnet @ C0C1D1US#1851
If these times arent for you no sweat! Hope you have a splendid day and happy hunting!!