Looking for Guild 477 WW aotc

Good afternoon everyone, I am a long time player looking to try and settle into a guild for a long haul. I am trying to find people that are willing to continue pushing after one season (I mean this sarcastically because the past two guilds I have been apart of have stopped playing after just one season of pushing).
I have played many classes throughout my time of wow and these consist of:

• Windwalker Monk
  • Shadow Priest
  • Resto and Ele Shaman
  • Ret Paladin
  • (now working on) Frost/Fire Mage
    I have decent logs (AOTC, and in some seasons some mythic progession) and m+ rating from previous tiers/expansions.
    Looking forward into upcoming seasons and expansions I am looking to triple main (WW SP, and frost or fire mage).
    I am also not apposed to playing either horde or alliance, and/or realm change, if I feel like your guild will suit me.
    Please reach out!
    ~Khatria/Khorye
2 Likes

please hit me up in game at jallen#11415

We could use you for our mythic team hit me up on disc: itsamemally

immortal Paradox is recruiting hit me up and lets talk BN-scudder80#1206

Hey Khoryz,

I’m Markwahlbear from Visibly Confused from the lands of Hyjal. We are an adult AOTC/KSH guild that has been reclearing since achieving AOTC in week 5. We would love to add your WW and alts to our growing group of friends! Our raid times are 730pm - 10pm Pacific Tues/Wed during progression. Currently we are down to Tuesday Heroic clears with alts, M+ and other games happening on the other nights. We may be looking to dabble in Early Mythics as well, but it will not become too serious.

Give me a shout on discord at Markwahlbear if you want to talk more. I will drop our full g spam below. Nonetheless good luck in your search!

FOR THE HORDE!
Markwahlbear

Hiya Khoryz!

I am unsure of your schedule needs but here is guild spam!

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Want a permanent raid spot?
Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 3 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
• Not easily offended
• Socializing
• Patient with new members and rebuilding guild (If you choose you can assist as well)
• Communication
• Willing to learn and participate (even teach/guide)
• Available for raid (life happens so give notice unless extreme emergency)
• Mythic+ not mando. But recommended if you want to get into Mythic Raiding.

We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Need:
Tanks: CLOSED
Heals: OPEN (Excluding Sham, Pali)
Melee: OPEN (Excluding Pali)
Ranged: OPEN

Raid Days & Times
SAT-SUN
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Bnet: Splicer6#1113
Disc: Splicer666

Can also join New Community
Tattered Remains, to chat! Or apply in game!

Hey there! Well, I can guarantee we’re not going to drop dead after a tier, as we’ve been raiding since TBC! While our roster’s gone through changes throughout the years, our main goal has stayed the same, we push as far as we can all while keeping things fun and laid back without any needless drama or toxicity!

I’ll keep this part short, but we’d love to talk to you about a spot here with us, for Dragonflight & beyond! :heart:

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break and we are currently 9/9H & 3/9M ATDH.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Will vouch for CN.
Didn’t work for me, but I’ve talked to a few of 'em. great ppl.

1 Like

we could use another good player for our team :slight_smile: hit me up if interested

Good morning

OathBound Chaos - Stormrage is an AOTC foused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 7/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after.
Our current raid team all roles!

If you are not interested in raiding you are still welcome to join us and hang out. People do run keys daily and it is a very socially active guild.

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

Hi, Khoryz. <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H) is a newly formed guild looking to build a long-term community. We’re an AOTC focused raid team, but we’re also an active and friendly community in and out of the game. We’re looking for a monk for our raid roster and always seeking new friends, so let me know if you’re interested.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

[Guild: Taste Like Chicken] Is looking for members to key and Raid with.

!ꀘꍟꌩꌗ !🅺🅴🆈🆂 sʎǝʞ/ /kꥧ

Looking to add 2nd team seeking RL

?? ??:??-??:?? pm Server/Eastern (RBG)
Wed 8:00-10:00 pm Server/Eastern (N/H)
Fri 8:30-9:30 pm Server/Eastern (H)
Fri 09:30-12:30 pm Server/Eastern (M)
Sat 09:30-12:30 pm Server/Eastern (M)
Sun 08:00 pm Server/Eastern (Old Content Achvmnt Runs)

Shortbusfuhn#11886 Darkmordredd#1718 Skiid#11883 Zachai#11212 TheGob#1990

Hey I would love to chat!!

Cutting it close raids Saturday and Sunday 8-11est. We are currently 5/9M I would love to chat.

my discord is shiloh0935 and my bnet is shiloh#1377

talk soon!

Greetings Khoryz!

We are an AOTC guild, est in 2015, and never stop pushing, even when we need more players and wind up having to pug some. Every Tuesday and Thursday, unless there is a holiday, we are raiding. Also, we are in need of DPS, and do not currently have a monk, mage, or shadow priest.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
7/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

We’re looking to add a shadow priest or mage to our Unsundered roster!

Unsundered of < Seraph > is a once a week, AotC-focused team.We raid together once a week to have some fun killing bosses. If that sounds like fun to you , feel free to reach out to join us!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Cross-faction raiding

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (11:00pm - 1:00am CT, T/Th) - melarn#1954
  • Unsundered - HEROIC - 9/9H (8pm - 11pm CT, M) - sawfty#11491
  • Reunion - MYTHIC - 3/9M (8:30pm - 11:00pm CT, T/Th) - abiel#1181

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Global Recruitment: Abiel (abiel#1181)

Visit SeraphGuild.com ` for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!