Looking for group to push keys with, or just friends to do content with!

Returning player, currently playing ele/enhance shaman. Just wanting a key group to push keys with in the upcoming expansion. i didnt play much this expac due to friend group disbanding and such. But i was 3k in S3 and only 2k this season just for the mount but have experience pushing 20+ keys.
Anyone is welcome to add me! I really am in need of friends to do keys with or any content. Down to do any level of key, gear alts, sell runs for gold or do raids etc

Discord- Brucesmorc#5347
Bnet Koloktos#1157

Hi, Smorcfury!

I added you on BNET under Erissela!

I wanted to welcome you to From the Cendres. We’re an Area 52 Horde guild as well as a cross-faction/server community and a Discord server! We are a laid-back group who believes that life comes first and doesn’t tolerate any shaming or bullying, so we are a perfect place for players who want to enjoy the game without time requirements or fuss. We have a ton of people who runs keys, and we also host weekly newbie raids, progression raids (starting again in DF), and any other content our members want to run.

If you might be interested in joining, feel free to hit me up! :slight_smile:

BNET: Erissela#1571
Discord: Erissela#7485

we have a group of people if you wanna hand dude! hit me up on discord

dirtbagxchuck#0786

Added you on Disc, looking for exactly the same type of group.

I’m on Illidan / US East TZ and plan to tank the entire season on my Druid. I’m looking to join an existing static group that is looking for a tank or meeting others who want to run together at a high level and are committed to pushing keys. Ideally, the group I want to form or join will consist of players who enjoy running m+ over and over to improve key times/levels and gearing up for raider io!

Send me a message and add me to friends: phace#1248