Looking for general info on RP centric communities

I have recently started playing the game again very casually. No raids or mythics or anything like that, at least yet. When I logged on and started searching through the guild and community finder, I found the guilds interested in RP are slim and the few populated RP focused communities seem to be dead quite even though they have hundreds of members. Even when I try to engage, either nothing is said back or only the most generic of responses are given.

My general question here is, are there communities out there that are RP, or even socializing, still? I play mostly horde side, and before I left I delved heavily into Orc and Troll lore and what that meant. This time I wish to explore Tauren more. I would love for an active generic community, but one that explores the Tauren and what that means is even better. All I find on the recruitment forums are ones for raiding and mythics, so I figured this place has the audience I am more interested in, you all might be more helpful.

Does anyone know of one like this that is still active or a way to ease back into the overall community? I play of Wyrmrest Accord mainly if that helps.

Hey! I am a Guild Master of a RP centric social guild myself, and there’s many options to get involved with that on this server!

Depending on what you are looking for RP wise is, I can point you in a direction towards a guild, and also recommend some discords to join! Welcome back!

hello there!

I can assure you that RP is alive and well Horde side with plenty of communities working together to help it come alive!

Coalition of the Horde discord is a group dedicated to making Horde RP thrive especially on Moon Guard server, working together to make plenty of events whether they be social events or grand campaigns!

There is also the The Bluffs Discord for Tauren RP and lore talk with your fellow moos across all RP servers that you could join if you are wanting help to get into Tauren RP! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Our guild does RP PVE and PVP! We hang in discord, joke around, and have a ton of events! We are even doing a trivia night here in a few weeks where guildies will be on teams to answer questions in discord! There are many great guilds on WRA!

RP is definitely alive mt friend.

In times of content lull there will always be the RP community kicking. Within Moon Guard we have several active guilds looking for folks on both Alliance and Horde, and WRA always want folks too.

I’d check for the discords mostly as with how the game and community work that is usually the best way to network.