Looking for fun, Heroic late night guild

Hello! My name is Fenn, and I’m looking for a guild for my husband and I to have fun and progress with for the rest of 8.3 and into Shadowlands!
We loved heroic EP progression with our current guild, however with the release of classic our guild moved to classic. We really liked the people in our guild so we stuck around for a while hoping that some would come back to retail for the new tier, but they’ve decided that classic is the WoW for them. As people who want to progress in retail, this means it’s time for us to move on!

We are 11/12 normal nya so far, and really want to be progressing heroic and then maybe moving into mythic to see how far we can get once we clear H. What would be ideal for us is a group of people who are friendly and have fun together but are also interested in improving, learning, and growing as players.

I’m playing my hunter (443 BM, but have experience on survival and a tiny bit on MM), and the husband is playing a 443 outlaw rogue. He has maxed out alchemy for cauldrons and I make f.e.a.s.t.s. I also do engineering and jewelcrafting/leatherworking/enchanting on alts which I can use to contribute to the guild as needed.

My other classes:
450 assassin rogue
450 unholy dk
430 resto/445 feral drood
430 aff lock

I may be willing to swap toons/specs if there’s a really good fit but you dont have room for a hunter in your midst.

My available times are: Tues-sat 9pm-12:30pm PST
Sunday - Monday anytime

Willing to server hop for a good fit, bonus points for a Pacific time server :heart:

I really look forward to meeting you and hope we can find a place in your ranks!

UPDATE: we have found a home! Thank you all for sharing your wonderful guilds with me and I wish you the best of luck in all of your dragon-slaying endeavors :heart:

Too bad you’re a Vulpera, I doubt you would switch to Alliance.

My guild would have probably been a good fit for you.

1 Like

Hey avalanche would be a good fit we start a little too early for you but I doubt itd be a problem if you’re dps. We’re on area 52 and wouldn’t mind you cross realming with us to see if we are a good match.
We raid 8:30 to 11:30 pst. Feel free to respond to me here or hit me up on discord - fynale#4827

1 Like

8:30 would actually work fine for me as long as I get off of work on time :slight_smile:
disc request sent!
my tag is Fenn#8614

Hi Fennrae,

We’re looking for more for our AoTC focused guild. We’re currently 11/12 Normal and progressing into Heroic soon.

We raid 8:30pm to 11:00 PM PST. Tues, and Thurs.

We’d love to talk to you.

Here is our recruitment post:

We have several husband and wife teams. If you like to know more you can add me at Bnet: Cyn#1738

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Red Velvet ,is a newly formed guild on US-Illidan recruiting players for Nya’lotha and Shadowlands. Our goal is to have fun while killing mythic bosses. Officer core is comprised of mythic raiders that have splintering off of other guilds due to slowing and non optimal progression. We are looking for similar minded players that want to have fun but also not waste each other’s time.
We are 12/12N 12/12H and are openly recruting for spots on our core mythic progression team.In our down time we enjoy running arenas and pushing mid-high level keys.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday/Wednesday 8PM-11PM CST

PROGRESSION
9/9H 5/9M(BoD)
8/8H 4/8M(E.P)
12/12N 12/12H(Nya’lotha)

Recruitment

DPS
High Parsing Frost DK
Ranged Dps Of All Specs

Healers
Disc
Shaman

** To apply contact an officer below in game **
Dexade#1246
Astriea#1872
NFGaming#1770

** Or Discord Preferably**
Dexade#6798

1 Like

Hello, we are on a Central server but our raid times are rather late, please see if we are the right fit for you, hit us up:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 (Officer) [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

1 Like

Hi Fenn,

I’ll add Missunderstood (US-Kirin Tor) the the pile here :slight_smile:
Mature/established guild, we have a few married pairs and even some parents whose kids are players too!

We raid on Sunday nights, 6:30 PST. Now working on Heroic after getting 9/12 on Normal, hoping for AoTC which we got in 8.2. Recruiting any but especially DPS for raid. Very relaxed, no drama that I’ve experienced, all adult players who just want to play and improve.

Drop me a line if this sounds like a fit! Woogicus#1450

2 Likes

hello my name in game is Ráyná (0225) alt code. i am really interested in talking to you. we raid sun-mon 7-11EST my bt is sweetsofie#1865 look forward to talking to you

1 Like

Good morning Fenn my name is Vetec and I’m the GM of an AOTC/M+ guild on the horde side of Tichondrius. I sent you a friend request in hopes to chat with you and the hubs ( or just you) about our guild.

Here is a little bit about us

Raid days ( Heroic) are fri/sat from 9pm-12 am pst
We are 12/12H and 12/12N
We run a lot of m+ and do normal nyalotha clears on Tuesday nights at 9

At any rate thanks for reading this and have a wonderful day

1 Like

Is a group of core players that have been raiding together since MOP. We are combination of adult raiders that like to keep a light raid schedule while still being productive and taking our roles seriously and getting things done. Several of us used to be in cutting edge enviroments of old,but over the years we like to game while keeping a good game/life balance.

Raiding–
We run a 4 hour raid week. Tue and Thur 10pm-12pm Central time. We have completeted AoTC every tier as a core since WOD in a timely manner. A few tiers here and there we have jumped into mythic and got a few kills. But we normally focus on AOTC then just enjoy the game otherwise, alts, M+ , pvp etc. Most of our core plays late night.

What we are looking for—

after a short break after AOTC Palace.We recently moved the guild over to Malganis from a low pop server and have begun raiding. We are looking to pick up some like minded people that can commit to our raid schedule, come prepared and have a good attitude towards the game.
What you can expect—
A stable raid environment that focuses on being productive and keeps it mellow and respectiveful. Several of us like to focus on M+ runs and other things on off raid nights

Moving forward—

We will be completing AOTC for the current tier , when Shadowlands comes we are looking to get a few Mythic kills back rolling for the tiers. Not a cutting edge enviroment, but rather just getting a few kills in after each AOTC in Shadowlands.
We are currently looking for DPS of all kinds. RDPS preferably. Possibly a healer. If interested or would like to visit more about our group please add an officer

BTAG…Xionfalling#1834 , Snypeshow#1349, Nerdrage#1870
or discord… Horizon(Xionsfalling)#3517 , Snypeshow#5225 , Catfartz#4916

1 Like

Your guild sounds wonderful and is on a server I’ve been thinking of switching to! However, I have D&D with some friends on Saturday nights and don’t get home until 10pm PST :c