Looking for fun guild, Horde or Alliance, willing to server transfer

Looking for fun, chill, smaller guild to wrap up Shadowlands and get ready for Dragonflight. I’m 38 and prefer to play with adults. I typically heal in a group/raid setting, but will also DPS. Will be playing Monk/Priest/Rogue and willing to focus on a priority spec, if needed. I will be faction changing/transferring some characters depending on the faction of the guild I join. Hit me up!

2 Likes

Hey, we’re looking for folks just like you over in Undaunted! Check us out below

and send a message in game or on discord if we sound like a good fit!

Wipe Waffles is a newly formed Alliance guild on Dalaran with the intent of refreshing our love for this game as we head into Dragonflight! As the product of a couple of similar forum posts coalescing into one grand idea, we have one goal in mind: clear content while having as much fun as we can! Ultimately, we are a midcore guild that values our time, and wants to get the most gameplay in with the least mandatory time investment.

Simply stated, we have come together to target end game content while building a community of friendship and enjoyment. As a “refresh” guild, we are open to any players transferring, rerolling, or approaching this guild in any way they wish prior to Dragonflight launching. If you want to start fresh with a new character, a new guild, a new family, or you’re simply too busy with life to be a Mythic raider, join on up! We are excited to have formed a solid community bond so that we can hop into raiding, running dungeons, and enjoying the game that we all play!

In terms of scheduling details, we will be raiding one night weekly (Thursdays from 8pm EST - 11pm EST). One weeknight per week for raids allows for other hobbies and weekend activities. We will be pushing AOTC every tier, and look forward to the challenge of maximizing our abilities at our individual classes, and having fun along the way. Any raiders are expected to consider themselves individually skilled at his or her role - ideally, an assist to the raid. Accepting feedback to improve is essential to making sure we make the best time out of our limited raiding schedule. While it will never be acceptable to rage at a player for simply making a mistake, constructive feedback and open communication is sometimes needed, and essential, to successfully meeting our goals. If you are struggling, we can always sit down, talk about rotation, logs, etc. We are here to help!

In addition to our raid schedule, we plan to run frequent keys as a group. Our members also play a variety of other games, and the chat in Discord is nearly nonstop. If you have zero interest in raiding or running dungeons, but still value a community that loves the game, we are here with open arms!

If you are interested in coming along for this ride, or simply want some more information, please reach out to Jremy#7942 on discord. We look forward to having you!

Hi Gebitz,

Hi! My name is Jem & I am the GM of the guild, The Legal Bananas, on Alliance Stormrage! We raid Sat/Sun 8-11pm est. We also do Mythic Mondays. We’re currently looking for people can flex heals/dps. You said monk? We could def use a monk if you wanted to play that!

I consider the guild a lot of fun, but its my guild, so maybe I am biased, lol. We are active in discord voice chat & plan do have guildie karaoke every other Friday with a certain theme each week!

Here is our recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have ANY questions, plz don’t hesitate to DM me via discord: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to talk more! I hope you have an amazing day!

:heart: / Jem

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello! I think you would be a great fit for the community we’re building over here at Sentry. Our info is below hope to hear from you!

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to push ourselves one step further and potentially progress into Mythic raiding for DragonFlight.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC and dabble in Mythic, regardless of experience RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday: 7-10 pm EST Friday: 7-10 pm EST We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make all raid times and to be online at least 10 Minutes prior to raid.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: LOW Healers: OPEN Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

Just going to add another Guild Spam Post!! We love alts and people who like to switch things up. We are newly formed and going through the Fated raids looking to build an even stronger team for Dragonflight!!

Optics is a newly formed guild that aims to have an inclusive and non-toxic, family atmosphere. We are extremely LGBTQI+ friendly and our founding members are Season 1,2 & 3 KSM and AOTC 11/11.
If you’re a new or returning player getting ready to head into Season 4 and beyond, we want to help you to grow, as we too grow as a guild. Casual as well as experienced players are more than welcome to join the family and we’re accepting all roles and skill levels. We’re looking to create an AOTC progression raid team with plenty of M+ and special events along the way. Raid times will most likely be 2 days a week on Tuesday and Thursday between 7 and 10 EST.
If this sounds like a place you could call home, drop me a note via Battlenet: Darkdream#11723

I’m Okwhoforted from on US Zul’jin. We are a small guild that’s growing fast. We would like you to grow along with us!

We are forming a raid team for season S4 and would like you to be part of it. We also have nights for running Mythics.

Our guild is small and you won’t slip through the cracks with us. If we seem like a good fit for you, please message me on discord @ Lilb#7423 or btag @ Lilb#11809

just wanted to pop our guild info in here just in case you wanted to check it out. If your interested hit me up on discord! Byndi#5161 [A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF!

Hi Gebitz, we are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall (EST) and adult Normal/Heroic raiding guild. We encourage our members to play what they enjoy. We are an Adult guild with members ranging from 35-60, and we have quite a few married couples as part of the team as well.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat. I encourage any prospective members to join us in Discord while we raid if they cannot cross realm raid with us, so that you can get a feel for the guild atmosphere.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for Season 4 and beyond.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Fulltime position available!
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals
Fulltime position available!
Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior
Would love to have a Rogue
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might be Mustache Enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have people who are just social and run keys.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

The team is looking pretty good for finishing up the xpac, but we are currently looking for a Mage, Lock, SP, DK and Warrior and someone who could off spec heals when needed.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Have you found a home yet? if no, add me on discord: BJB#0407 and lets chat about our community

Hey Gebitz,

Reformation might be a good fit for you. Our guild does a bit of everything PvE. We have KSM people, raiders, collectors and people who just chill and do their thing. We raid normal and dabble in heroic, but don’t push for AotC. We all understand that life happens, WoW is fun time and we enjoy hanging out with each other while we play the game. My BNet is in our general info post below if you would like to chat and find out more about us. Hope you find a guild that works for you.

Sam.

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance

Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)

Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?

Want to run dungeons or raid?

Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all work towards our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Team (Cleared season 1, 2 & 3 normal raids, running every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). Off Sundays and Thursdays are reserved for low keys for those that want to have vault options, but aren’t interested in pushing keys.

Reformation has active collection and M+ players, with some of the top collectors on the server node and a number of KSM people that are all willing to help out other players that have similar interests.

Check us out on Raider io or GuildsofWoW.

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

you could be a great fit for our guild

Hi Gebitz!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Gebitz,

on Zul’jin is currently recruiting healers. We are a new guild building out ranks with plans to raid Mythic in DF. Current raid schedule is T/Th 8-11 EST. Strong little community of all adults. I would welcome a MW monk to the roster. The guild has a relatively strong M+ and PVP community. Hit me up if you want to chat more. Brat7373#1620 on Bnet

Hiya Gebitz!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We are an 18+ guild, with about half our members over 30. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more ranged dps and would like to invite you to bring your priest and check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey gabitz, i think you’d be a good fit, however our main thing is that we’re a weekend morning guild, so let me know if our times are good for you / add me and we can chat details.

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing in S4, we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been toguether raiding for 10 years+!

Currently 2/10M Mythic Nathria altough with S4 rotating raids prog is bit more inconvenient to define. On our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29

Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduleded to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!

Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-sl-3

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

We are an 18+ guild who can get a little wild, but always have fun and try to be respectful. We do not tolerate any sort of prejudice, bigotry, or cruelty.

Discord available for anyone who wants to come hang out and see how they mesh!!

Current Events:
Thursdays @ 19:30 EST - Newbie Raid Night - this is for those who need to learn mechanics, are starting a new rotation/class/spec, are self conscious and need a welcoming environment to learn. Anyone can come, but patience and good attitude are a must.

Fridays - Heroic progression raid @ 19:30 EST. For those who already have a grasp of the mechanics and are looking to push content with more of an edge. Good attitudes are still a must.

Sunday - Mythic Madness - keys, all day! Doesn’t matter if it’s a +2, or +15, we will run it. Always looking for more friends to come join us!

Message Ashory or Rèneda on Area52 for details!!
Discord: Ashte#7089

Hey Gebitz,
If you have not found a home yet would love to chat with you because you seem like a perfect fit for us.
Corrupted Intent is a newly formed 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We want to raid, we are looking for people who want to raid and progress. Raid days and times will be Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction

What we need:
Looking for like minded people who want to progress & run keys, accepting all classes, roles.

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Accountability & punctuality

**Contact information: ** Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756