Looking for friends/guild

Been gone a while, I did play a little bit of shadow when it launched, finished bastion and did a tad of mald, but then I quit. I’m back now and I need friends, old friend list was dead so I cleaned it up. I play on stormrage, mostly a PVE player.

Hai!! Im actually a returning player too. Although im going to level a new main 1-60! Id love to make a friend to raid or mythic plus with :3 brewmaster#1202 if you want to lvl a new class too thats dope!

HI Thilis :smiley:

Sorry i’m so late to respond to this. If you’re still looking for friends to play with and so on, I run a community and guild and would love to say hi :slight_smile: I’m a returning player after an almost 8 year break myself :smiley: Stopped at the start of WoD and returned to BFA and Legion this March :slight_smile: Give me a shout here if you would like to connect. Best,

Elvwyr (GL of Civitas guild (Nordrassil) and Civility: being nice to all community

Hi Baoo,

Same information for you :slight_smile: if you are still looking for fun and friends, please let me know :slight_smile: And I would love to chat with you and play with you. My guild and community is filled with returning folks and some newer players too who want to have fun first and foremost :slight_smile:

Best wishes,

Elvwyr