Looking for friends/group

New player looking for a group to play with or some people that would like to level together

1 Like

Hey I’m looking for players as well.

1 Like

I’ve also been looking for new people to play with. Add me SaraFierce#1705

Hey I just started playing again. If you want, add me, my battle.net username is ZackThaBoss#1862

If any of you are on the Darrowmere/Windrunner I run the Obsidian Legion guild, we are always looking for new players to help along, and also to help us grow. Were a social group that love to help! Add me Devilnation#1457

Hi,

Me and two other friends are looking for players to play with. We are very friendly and and if are new they can guide you or answer any questions. Most importantly we are friendly. We are down to earth and we like to have a good laugh. Let me know if you are interested. We play on horde on barthilas.

My tag is Hotsizzles#1656 add me if interested. And stay safe!

CAN I ADD YOU ALSO? :smiley:

Hello everyone
We’re 2 players (a couple irl) looking for people to play with, on a daily basis if possible…we are on oceanic servers, GMT +10, but wouldn’t mind people from other regions too, as we play casually at different hours and sometimes stay up late :sweat_smile: alliance side and open to anything from achievements/collections to endgame pve, as long as it’s relaxed and non stressful haha

My btag is: Felagun#11374. Feel free to contact me :smiley:

P.S: we have max level characters and happy to help leveling in case you are new to the game or want to reroll :smile: