Looking for friends

My friends quit playing back in Pandaria. I havent really played in years, tried playing a couple months ago but couldnt get into it. Hate playing solo. Would like to find some new friends to experience Shadowlands with. Starting fresh. Horde or Alliance. Open to all realms as long as there is activity after 6pm Pacific time.

1 Like

Hello, I’m with [A] Click to Move on Stormrage, we are an AOTC and Mythic+ focused. We created the guild in 2018 at the start of BFA and our core is made up of Vanilla / BC players.

We are looking for more like minded individuals; Adults with lives and priorities but still want progression. We raid Fri / Sat evening and tend to run Mythic+ during the weekdays. Super helpful people that tend to hang on voice comms while playing. Some of us have played together for years and play other games together but are very welcoming and don’t have any cliques. Usually people like to come on discord to chat first so happy to do that to see if its a good fit.

Please message me if you have any questions for us.

CrysTalis#1961 - BNET

CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

We start raids at 6pm PST - so we could be an option for you. Check out our copypasta when you can, thanks!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF
Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net

lets be active together.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hi, Zeverin! is currently recruiting. Below is a link to one of our recruitment posts. If interested, hit us up! Best of luck to you!
-Romza

Amused is looking for a few more to fill out our roster for Heroic raiding, pushing Mythic + dungeons, and Torghast. Our guild has a significant amount of experience with raiding(mythic & heroic) and M+ key pushing. For Shadowlands we plan to raid Heroic casually to enjoy the game without the stress of min/max for mythic raids. The guild has been raiding together for over 5 years and we are always looking to make new friends!

Raid nights: Mondays & Thursdays 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (5:00pm - 8:00pm PST)

Contact Romza-Zul’jin or Pewpeweyes-Zul’jin for questions in game or in our discord channel.

discord.gg/VBftN64aUr

Hey Zeverin! You may fit in well with my clan, and we are looking for a few more positive players to join our community! We’re a small, social clan on Moon Guard called The Brotherhood, and we’ve been kickin around since 2012. We are active in dungeons, raids, and pvp.

We’re a bit more on the relaxed, casual side of things. Our focus is on cultivating a community for our members, who can become great friends, and even a second family. Being sweaty or the best isn’t even on our radar.

We are eager to accept anyone that wants to be an active, integral presence in a growing community. Our members range from 20 to 40 years old, averaging out in the low 30’s.