Looking for friends! :)

Hello, I’m Looking for some people to start new characters with and “PLAY” with doesn’t have to be daily but at least be some what active… and not just play for a hour and that’s it for 3-4 days then play another hour… I’m looking for active people “small group” maybe even start a guild with if they are open to it… I’d like to try to complete what the game has to offer and try to complete as many achievements as I can, I’m open to playing alliance or horde (starting a new Character) and play together till the end <3 … If your interested in this feel free to add me Jsnight#11478

Hi hi. My friends all left sadly during MOP. I am playing solo atm. But dont mind having a friend to lvl up with and talk to. :slight_smile:

=( … Well if you want we can play together :slight_smile:

I’d be down but I’m alliance

A little late but I’m down lol
Blacklister1#1711

im down Havenn#11132

I’m down to start with a new group too. Nyht#1923

Hi all!

Me and two other friends are looking for players to play with. We are very friendly and and if are new they can guide you or answer any questions. Most importantly we are friendly. We are down to earth and we like to have a good laugh. Let me know if you are interested. We play on horde on barthilas.

My tag is Hotsizzles#1656 add me if interested. And stay safe!

1 Like

I know it’s a bit late but I’ll try anyway. We’re 2 players (a couple irl) looking for people to play with, on a daily basis if possible…we are on oceanic servers, GMT +10, but wouldn’t mind people from other regions too, as we play casually at different hours and sometimes stay up late :sweat_smile: alliance side and open to anything from achievements/collections to endgame pve, as long as it’s relaxed and non stressful haha

My btag is: Felagun#11374. Feel free to contact me :smiley:

Hey there! I have just returned from an 8 year hiatus…I’m late on the reply, but feel free to add me. RedDirtDiva#1304

I’m interested! feel free to add me if you wish and we can decided on a faction to create and race :slight_smile:

I just recently created an account and I’m really enjoying the game. If you’re interested I’d be willing to play.
btag: isotopeblue#1152

I’d be down also. I’m returning haven’t really played since Cata, little overwhelmed. Please add me would love to have some friends to level with and ask questions to.
Eugut#1922

We’re making characters on Thrall Horde side.

1 Like

Just started up again after not playing for over 10 years. Currently on Thrall and would love to meet up with you guys if this is still a thing. TheMahrag#1618

Awesome, I sent you a btag request.