Looking for Friday an saturday raid guild

Looking to join ranks that raids Fri an sat due to my work sch I know the fights an willing to server xfer an faction xfer if needed an if the fit is good feel free to take my bnet down its Crixus250x#1682

Hey there Crixussx!

I run a guild that focuses on Heroic raiding and M+. If this is what you are looking for then we might be perfect for you. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10 PM EST.

I am going to share my guild spam for you to look through.

Undecided (+18) is looking for players to round out our raiding roster for Heroic Ny’alotha and we are also looking for more people who are interested in M+. The guild was established at the end of November 2019, so relatively new, but we have a great raiding team already!

Raid:

We are a HEROIC FOCUSED guild. We have little interest in going into mythic, so if you want that kind of progression then we are not the guild for you.

Current Progress 11/12N // 9/12H

Heroic Raid - FRIDAY/SATURDAY 7-10 PM EST
Normal Raid (Alt friendly) - MONDAY 7-10 PM EST

Currently recruiting DPS - Any ranged DPS would be preferable, but contact me even if you are melee.

M+:

Although we are raid focused, we do have a growing community of m+'ers! We would love to add more people to our roster. If you would like a relaxed environment to do some mythics, please join in!

Casuals:

We have many people who join who just want to experience the game. If you just like the name or want to chat that is also perfectly fine. We have a relatively active discord, so usually there are people to talk to, in game and in voice.

About Us:

A few friends transitioned over from Horde where we raided throughout BFA. We cleared Heroic for all raid tiers.

Our focus:

• Progressing through Heroic Ny’alotha in 8.3 and into Shadowlands and beyond!
  • M+ regularly - pushing the +10 keys (when possible)
  • Having fun. This is a game, and we play it to take our minds off nonsense in our day to day lives, we know better than to let it consume us!

Who to contact:

I will try to look back here regularly, but for a quicker response, contact me on discord or BNET.

DISCORD: Jade#1860
BNET: Jadey#11285

Friday and Saturday here! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hey there! Mortui Vivos Docent is recruiting dps to finalize our raid roster. We raid 8-11pm EST Fri/Sat. We are looking for progression minded players who want to push mythic once we achieve AOTC. We also run M+ during the week. If this interests you, add my btag Apexya0206#1811 or reply here and we can chat more!