Looking for EST smeicaszh guild

Heya, old dorky warr here looking for an EST group of fun dorks to enjoy WoW with. Returning after a 7 month break. I have a hankering for that tasty and crunchy mix of a fun, down to earth, humorous group of peeps that are seeking that AOTC and some mythic dungeons, a little pvp as well as clowning around in old content. Nothing too bananas. I work for living, and have a life blah, blah, blah…….blah, blah. Definitely would love a group/server that is pretty active between 5pm-12am EST on the regular. Doesn’t matter H or A. Thanks for reading!

Bnet Cantankerous#11824
Disc Cantankerous#8647

1 Like

Hello there Grot!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a relatively new Horde guild on Illidan looking for more!

We’re currently building a raid team with the goal of getting AoTC before 9.2 hits! Our raid times will be Friday/Saturdays 7:30-10:30PM CST and during the week we’re always down to smash out some good ol’ m+ for gear!

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (Discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

I just really wanted to say that I love the energy that you put into this post :slight_smile:

Greetings Grot!

Dorks are the new jocks. :slight_smile:

Here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Current progression: 9/10H, 1/10M

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147