Looking for EST raiding guild

Hello all,

Looking for a Heroic raiding guild that is looking to progress mythic at some point that is EST.
I main a warlock and have a DK ult.
Right now I am 6/10 H

Thank you

Hey check out {Mad Lads} on Tichondrius! We are 9/10H and raid Wed & Thurs from 8-11PM EST. We also usually end up doing do a drunken fun alt run normal clear on Saturdays. We are looking to add a few more regular raiders to our roster to jump into Mythic within the next week or so. We have a bunch of Canadian boys in the guild if that’s your jam! <3

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in SoD:

1/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey Deliveryman,

I raid lead for Jellyfish on Zul’jin. We’re currently 10/10H SOD (8/10M CN, 11/12M Nyalotha) and getting ready to step into Mythic once we have a full roster, and a Warlock is something we very much need.

I’m gonna post some things from our recruitment post but please feel free to reach out in-game or on Discord if you’d rather chat there. (Discord: Yaim#7344/Btag: Yaim#11909)

OUR GOALS:

• AOTC every tier with mythic prog after that.
  • Breaks (specially nearing the end of the tier) are welcome to prevent burnout.
  • No CE goals. We still are a MYTHIC guild. We expect people to go through logs (or ask for help), make changes when asked, keep their characters competitive and be a team player!
  • We strive to be better after every wipe, and still have fun with it on a light schedule :slight_smile:

SCHEDULE

Wed 9-11PM EST + Sat 8-11 PM EST

Light 5 hr raid schedule. If you don’t have a lot of time to play, but want to play to the best of your ability and kill bosses…We might be a match for you!

Extra Guild Stuff

• Community is very important to us so: Twice a month we plan non-raid activities such as: Mounts, mog runs, achievements, dueling tournaments, jackbox nights and transmog contests.
  • We aim for a weekly RBG night. (1800-2k mmr))

Members:

• working professionals
  • Nights and weekends are our most active times.
  • We have no room for elitism or rude people. Everything can be approached from a standpoint of literally just respecting other humans.

Mal’Ganis Chocolate Milk is currently 8/10H with 10/10H leadership SOD raiding/mythic+ guild. We are looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team and push into Mythic. LF skilled players and anyone looking to have fun. We also do PVP on all levels and are big into Mythic Key Stones.

Current class needs -

Ranged Dps

Exceptional melee DPS

Healers

HUGE NEEDS -

Warrior

mage

warlock

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or

Discord-

Daylightfall#5945

Envys#1180

Drecken#2957

Hey, I would very much like to talk later if possible.

Hey Deliveryman,

I have a raid group on Area 52 Horde that raids 9p to midnight EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We’re currently 9/10 H and do plan on doing some mythic progression at a chill pace.

If you’re interested add me at Pilate#1430 on bnet

Dalaran (US) Looking for More Raiders. We are currently 10/10N, 7/10H SoD. Last Tier we were 3/10M.

We are a different bunch of peeps, We talk trash to each other in good spirit and don’t tolerate snow flakes. We aim high and usually achieve what we aim for. Old group of friends and long time players. We understand life and don’t expect you to be a nut case and pour your life into this damn game we are all addicted to. We down bosses, gamble, and help each other. Stop wasting your damn time with nerds who don’t own a damn car or house and come raid with real adults who actually talk and have lives outside of a game.

Phatego - Dalaran – Battletag: Glaive#11636

We are looking for a Tank, a few healers and a few more DPS to fill out our roster. Our goal is to push into Mythic after AotC as far as we can.

Hello. My guild is 8/10 heroic and raids Fri and Sat at 9pm EST until midnight. We have an open spot for a warlock and are very interested in your services. Gorlock#7739 on discord

Hey,

If you could swing raiding on weekends we are currently looking to pick up another warlock for our raid team! Below is all of our guild information if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Name: Next Pull For Sure
Server: Mal’Ganis [Horde]
Progression: 3/10M, 10/10H SoD
Times: Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST.

BTAG: Owlkaboom#1536
Discord: owlkaboom#1245

If interested please apply below!

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYz3ekU2DoQ8FbmJXegEyUOA-ChQSJnkn8m6KAjXpsD2XEsA/viewform
Recruitment Thread: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-110m-sod-weekend-raiding-guild-lfm-mythic-oriented-raiders/712615
WCL Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/575069

Hey there, Coalesence [H] on Zul’jin is currently seeking a ranged dps to trial for out mythic progress team. You say you play a Warlock and we could use one of those. We are 8/10H and 1/10 mythic, we raid Wednesday/Thursdays 930pm EST to 1200am EST. If you’re interested in talking more, hit me up at

Bnet - Unkindledone#1606
Discord - Unkindledone#6398

Hello! We are a freshly created guild, with the mindset of getting AOTC and pushing mythic raiding. We are established on Area 52 and have the raiding times of Fridays/Saturdays 7-10 PM EST (when we get the members). Currently GM and Raid Lead are 10/10 N and 7/10 H. If this fresh oppurtunity sounds interesting to you message me with these contact informations.

Disc: Sicknik21#5501
B-Tag: Sicknik#1215

Hello there!

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage is a guild that is AOTC focused / KSM , very active and hopes to be “dipping” into mythic in the future.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Good morning

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Disc Priest and Flex Healers (main spec DPS)
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Hey it’s a long shot but if your willing to come over to alliance on storm rage we raid on sat and sun from 8 eat to 11 eat in the evenings. We are in desperate need for a lock for our mythic team and would even be willing to discuss helping you with the transfer. We also could use a DK necro lord cov if you would rather do that. If interested my bnet is Drexian#1796. Hope to hear from you soon

Hello! If you are open to raiding Fridays/Saturdays 9:30 PM Eastern - 12 AM Eastern, I would love to have a chat with you! My contact information and some more information about our guild is below.

Discord: Airwavve#1111
Bnet: Airwavve#11808

Hello there! Colossus Anguish is a brand new fresh guild looking for members that would be interested in raiding and doing mythic+ content. Once we get some members our raid times would be Fri/Sat 7pm-10pm EST. Currently our GM (me) and RL are 7/10 heroic and would like to eventually get into mythic. If this sounds interesting to you msg me at these credentials.

Disc: Sicknik21#5501
B-tag: Sicknik#1215

Hey! Check us out :slight_smile:

Chonky Cats was formed in Patch 8.3 by a group of long time players just looking to make our own home and we have grown to a semi-casual AOTC-focused guild. We are also aiming to do some mythic prog after AOTC. We are serious about progress while making sure to have lots of laughs and good times along the way. All of our team has full Heroic experience with a bit of mythic progress as well!

We also strive for KSM for whoever wants it as well as off raid nights where we get meta achievements (glory, dungeon, etc.) and players always down to do any content, or just hang out in our Discord! With the recent patch and everything happening at Blizz/Activ we lost quite a few of our members and are looking to fill our numbers a little more.

Progression:

SoD Heroic 5/10
SoD Normal 10/10
CN Heroic: 10/10
CN Normal 10/10
CN Mythic 3/10
NY Heroic: 10/10
NY Normal: 10/10

Raid Times:

Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Goal: Our goal as a guild is to achieve AoTC for current raid content as well as SOME mythic prog and KSM for those who enjoy pushing keys! We prioritize raiding however.

Roles:

We are in need of DPS (Warr, Warlock, Moonkin, DK, and Demon Hunter are a top priority) but we will take what we can take! We are full on healers but 2 of our current healers are speced for DPS and don’t mind swapping between if need be. Tank spots are currently full but we are looking to replace one.

Expectations:

Though we are semi-casual we would still like players to have some sort of boss addons and weakauras since we do use these tools to help our team. As well as having an understanding of boss mechs and strats, though we do go over all these things if people need a reminder so don’t panic if you don’t understand something, feel free to ask! Though we do provide most of the raid consumables we ask you to bring you’re own runes if you would like.

Final Notes:

Other than the roles we need we are more or less looking for dedicated players who prioritize enjoying the current content and looking for a chill , friendly experienced group to be able to progress with. Our team provides most raid consumables (IE Flasks, pots, potions, food) and we do have a few in raid rules to help supply the team with all these consumables.

I’m sure this goes without saying, but we have zero tolerance for any homophobic, transphobic, sexist, or racist behaviour. Chonky Cats is a safe haven for EVERYONE!

If you are interested in applying for a raid spot feel free to post below and I will reach out to you here, or on Discord (see below).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

Discord: Myoglobin#3988

Caspase is my alt***

We are looking to re-fill our roster that was savaged due to the attendance boss. Our ad is below and btag if you would like to know more.

Enshadowed - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.