Looking for East Coast active Horde guild/server

Hi there! My husband and I are returning to the game after a several year hiatus. We have discovered our current server is pretty much dead. We are willing to roll on a new server as we would really like a friendly and social guild to play with and develop friendships within. We are East Coast so would prefer that time zone, we would like to play Horde side and are open to a PVE or RP server. Recommendations are welcome! You can also contact me through my battletag Tiella#1732

Hey, so we are on a pvp realm, Illidan. You always have the option to turn off warmode and play as if its a pve realm. We are a very active guild, we have multiple designated ranks, member, m+, raider and casual, so there is room for and other people doing just about every aspect of the game. Ill leave our info below for you to check out.
Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hi there Fin!
My wife and I just returned last year, so we know how it is getting back into it. Our guild is full of mature players that like to have fun. We poke fun at each other in a friendly way. We do not allow toxicity or raging, we all have lives outside of WoW and we want the game to be fun and relaxing. Mal’ganis is a CST server but we have people from all time zones. My wife Landri is the GM. We are recruiting raiders but enjoy having returning players that are looking for an active guild. Feel free to reach out to my wife and chat in discord. Here is our recruitment ad.
Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.
We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.
Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.
Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
Raid Schedule
Heroic Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hello! I think uou guys would be a great fit with us!!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

We are a fresh guild looking to add members and have fun! We can offer a small comfortable spot to get re-acclimated to Azeroth! Several willing people logging in and out that can assist with gear and what not! Here’s my spam!

Has the quest to find a suitable guild left you feeling salty? Live the low sodium lifestyle on Arthas a member of -Merkin Spergs-. What does that mean? You’ll have to join to find out.

A dedicated group of friendly AoTC achievers has branched out on their own forging a player-based community. Raiding, Achievements, Mythic +s, PVP, we intend to do it all!

Raid times are currently Tuesday/Thursdays 9 pm-Midnight (Eastern/Server time) and we are seeking the following:

1 Tank. (Any. Except that DH stuff, yo-yo style and all.)
1-2 Healer. (Where those resto druids live? We need one of them. Priests are nice :smiley: )
DPS! (Warlock, SPriest, DH (I knew you’d keep reading.)

If you just want a fun place to chill. Just don’t join our discord. We kind of get carried away. Winkwinknudgenudge.

Add me on btag! Ginjurtwyste #1219 Or Itshme#1362

Hi Finfira,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; warlock or boomkin, and demon hunter and dps warrior.

We are currently 8/8N ,8/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies. At this point we are doing a farm clear on Friday nights, and will go back to the two night schedule with the new raid.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!