Looking for Dragonflight friends and an active Horde server

Hey there! I’ve jumped back in the game after being out for 10+ years. I’ve had a lot of fun catching up in shadowlands and achievement hunting, but I’m becoming really nostalgic for the days when I knew a bunch of people to hang out with in vent (I guess it would be discord now!) and I miss just hanging out in trade chat/doing heroics with friends, etc. Plus, I haven’t tried any mythic plus runs yet and would love to do that with a couple people.

Kargath seems to be a very lonely place on the horde side of things and I may even be looking to realm transfer. I would love to think about pushing content in Dragonflight, but I’m not sure if my schedule will allow for a strict raid guild… the joys of working in healthcare. Anyways, I’m down to clown and meet some peeps. :slight_smile: I’m on most evenings!

Hi, feel free to add me :slight_smile:

Check out this community. We try to have daily signups in discord for getting groups together and we have been getting ready for Dragonflight.

Hey there Shenanigans were a small guild that prides itself on community over all other aspects of the game,we are a aotc raiding guild if you want to join but its not mandatory. We have many new or returning members so we have no problem fitting you in! We are also on Area 52 one of the biggest horde servers there are so you should have no problem finding players to group with! if your interested ill put our info below and i hope to hear from you!

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 Led by experienced WOW raiders looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to achieve AOTC along with building a social community for all players

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC,do some mythic plus alongside just enjoying the game!
RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday and Friday 8-10:30 pm We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make raid nights and if not to please let us know beforehand.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: Low Healers: Low Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

1 Like

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

You want Wyrmrest Accord!

Hey Shenaniganss add me if you have a chance on Battle.net HicktheHit#1950 we can level up during Dragonflight, do some dungeons, acheivments, professions etc.

Hi, Shenaniganss!

I’m a member of From the Cendres! We’re an Area 52 Horde guild but also have a cross-server/faction community and an amazing Discord. We are all about “life comes first”, so no one is every forced to participate or penalized if they don’t. We have weekly newbie raid nights where we teach the fights, progression nights starting again in DF, lots of mythic dungeon-ers who love to teach others, and any other events our members want!

A little more about us…we are 18+, newbie/LGBT+/neurospicy friendly, and we don’t tolerate any shaming or bullying. We are just a group of laid-back players who love to play the game and help others learn. We do a lot of chatting in Discord (we have sooo many different channels for non-WoW topics) and on voice chat.

If you find another guild or server you love, we still love having people in our community and Discord. Whether you want to join our Area 52 guild or want to run with us in addition to another guild and server, we’d love to have you!

Hit me up anytime :slight_smile:

BNET: Erissela#1571
Discord: Erissela#7485