Looking for Community

Hello!
I’m relatively new to WoW. I’ve put in some time last year and started a new character on Stormrage - boosted it to 70 with my preorder for the new expansion.
With that said, I’m looking for a community of WoW players to teach me the ropes and most importantly, have a community of people to hang out with and get to know. If you have a guild or just a group that plays and willing to take a new player, let me know!

1 Like

Hey I’m also kinda new looking for a some people to chill and learn from hmu if you ever wanna play

Heya Exterminatus is a Freshly formed guild looking to get back into raiding Tues- Thurs 8-10:30PM Est Looking for Healers and DPS for raid but all are welcome for Social and leveling we are a Veteran friendly guild meaning we have a rough sense of humor and like to make fun of each other if your will to try come on out… for more info PST my self
Bnet : Kiricoco#1158
Discord: Wentian

Good morning Belakkor!

I have a guild on Stormrage that is built on friendship and fun while doing m+, raiding normal and heroic raids, and just about anything else you can do. We are helpful and will offer advice when asked and we genuinely like to play together.

The guild is The Killer Bunnies and we would love to have you meet us and join in the fun.

We do raid Heroic Amirdrassil (we are 5/9) on Tues & Weds 8:15 pm est to 10:30 pm and we set aside Friday and Monday to do M+ to help everyone get good options in their vault.

We are willing to put in the time and effort to help you grow as a warlock and also become part of our guild.

I will send a friend request in game when I am on later, if you wanted to reach out to me sooner you can reach me at Bnet: Anaranae#1516 or Discord: Anaranae#3307

I hope to talk to you soon,
Pyre/Ana

Hey Neçrosis,

You are welcome to friend me too if you are interested in doing more with friendly people.

Have a greay day!
Pyre/Ana

Hi Belakkor and Necrosis, “insanity Raiding” (18+) is a large Casual progressive guild that has been rebuilding our raid team. We have several new members and some just like yourselves who are learning this game. We also have many older adults here aged 50+, so seniors feel comfortable being here. Our raid days are T/W 7:45-10pm EST. The guild is also active in M+, TWs, old content runs for transmogs, mounts ,pets, BGs, Etc. If we sound like a fit for the both of you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite, or if you can’t catch me online and just desire an invite, just go to guild-finder (Raid tab) and apply directly to “Insanity Raiding”, and we will invite you through there. Hope to have you both join our family!

Welcome to wow!

Curbstomp Crusaders - Stormrage is an AOTC foused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 7/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after.
Our current raid team dps and healers!

If you are not interested in raiding you are still welcome to join us and hang out. People do run keys daily.

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

Hey there, if interested in a social guild, why not check out CAFFEINATED CHAOS, on Alliance Stormrage? It is run by 2 of my best gal pals in game! Fun events AND an active discord!

Here is my recruitment spam:

If you’d like an invite or simply want to know more, please hmu via discord: wigglehugs

Can’t wait to hear from you, have a great day!

<3 / Gail