Looking for community with older gamers

Active discord where we can hang out and chat would be the best. I am into pvp and pve. Dont have a ton of time to play but I miss playing with folks my age (50).

1 Like

Heya! We’re a friendly and kind guild made up mostly of returnees and veteran players. We’re on the older side and would love to hang out in discord with you! Discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

1 Like

Hi Gravebringer :smiley: I’m Elvwyr, the GL and Recruitment Officer of Civitas Guild (US Nordrassil). We are a guild /community (very active discord) with an average age range of 40s (A fair few in 60s too, oldest is 72). We love doing everything from old world meta raid achievements, professions, Transmogging, mount and toy farming. Many of us still love island expeditions from BFA when we want a quick fix and chances at the treasure. Loads of us love pet battling too. My collections officer has 600 + mounts and toys to date and he focuses so much on adding to his incredible collections ;D

We have also helped many new and returning players learn ropes of raiding and Mythics +. Through our teaching, their confidence and ability grew and within 1-2 seasons, many obtained those associated with those 2 activities. So if you want to learn with us, alliance side, come check us out.

We are very casual in that we will bring along anyone to raids/M+ and we all enjoy a civil and kind mindset. If this interests you, here we are :slight_smile: Thanks and hope whichever you choose, you will be very happy :smiley: Looking forward to chatting with you. I run both a guild and game wide cross realm community along with my hubby based on inclusivity since we have an ADHD/Autism combination :slight_smile:

Nordrassil (A) 1/10 H.Nathria. Inclusive/Teaching Family (Home for Imperfectly Perfect) - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Contact me if you like: Elvwyr (US Nordrassil)
Discord: Elv#1390

And take care ;D

1 Like

Hi Gravebringer!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

1 Like

Hey, come check us out, we are an older crowd 30+ all the way up to 70. We do dungeons/raid on a regular basis, so there usually people on.

1 Like

Hey there Gravebringer!

We’re a small’ish group of in game friends that do content mainly for the sake of playing together in the company of friends. We do every thing together, from xmogs and mounts to mythic+ and raiding. The point is to have fun together but not treat the game like a second job. If you’re still looking feel free to follow up with us and let’s see how it goes?

Now I’ll paste the obligatory guild spiel:

This is us:

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons for xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat

Hi Elvwyr,
I’ve just sent you a request via Discord.
I’m not on Nordrassil but would love to play with you guys is possible.
Let me know!!
Cheers :grin:

1 Like