Looking for close group of friends (Area 52)

Hello I am looking for a small group of people that play together that wouldn’t mind including another person. I am down to run any content and just wanna hangout and have a good time. I may not be the greatest player at the game But I will try. I play on the server Area 52

Guild & Server: Cupcakes and BDSM - Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday - 9pmEST-12amEST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - AwesomeIsMatt#1304 or Saraid#2102

Requirements: Discord

Needs: We are a newly formed guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content casually. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to then push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers, togethers.

We also hold guild events for awards.

-ps can come chill in discord with us

Hello,
We got a guild going of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running so we can start raiding. A few of us have already been thru heroic and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we are already pushing mythic keys and are planning to start raiding here soon.
We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Wont turn down ranged :stuck_out_tongue:
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757