Looking for CE guild!

Hey everybody! I’ve recently found myself looking for a guild for BoD, I was only 2/8M in Uldir since after the first month my guild wiped to the roster boss. I am aiming for CE in BoD, I have 2 tanks (BDK, BRWM) 3 DPS (BM Hunt, Boomy, FrMage) currently at 120, I’d be more than willing to level something to fit your roster, I am currently looking for a guild that DOESN’T raid on Wed/Fri/Sat but pretty much all other days are available except early Thursday. I’ll leave my BNet below pm if you have further questions or would like to talk more, thanks!

BNet: Laminated#11674
Discord: That Shrimp Guy#5639

The Night Show is a late night raiding guild on Zul’Jin focused on pushing Mythic content. We have made leadership changes and are looking for a few exceptional players to help us push for CE. We are 3/8M and currently seeking MW, RSham, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage and Warlock. All others taken into consideration. Times are 1am - 4AM Server time.

Contact Mr.Rager#0350, campyourbody#2937or Mulletmaster#3085 on discord

Late raid times but considered!

We are looking to make a push for CE in BFD. Looks like we meet your time requirements so we might be a good fit. Feel free to contact us if interested!

[A] SACRED of Baelgun-Doomhammer(US) Stable guild that has been raiding together for 8 years, looking for dps to push for CE in BFD. We are currently 5/8M and 8/8H.

*****We are always looking to recruit any exceptional dps *****

Melee:
Warrior
WW Monk

Ranged:
Warlock
Mage
Ele Shammy
Shadow Priest

About us: We are looking for players who want to push high end mythic content but don’t want to raid on a hardcore schedule. We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn’t mean less effort or success. We believe that the time we spend dedicated to raiding every week is something important to all our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by doing adequate research on the fights we are attempting. Flask and feast are provided.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong raid awareness. We value raiders that want to execute the fights correctly while still being able to put out the damage and healing needed. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn’t raid on a Hardcore schedule but will be sure to use our time effectively to progress to the best of our abilities. We can also offer an active leadership who is open to suggestions and constructive feedback.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST optional night Weds (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant Requirements:
*A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
*18+ years of age. We are a mature guild, no kids please!
*Logs that demonstrate raid awareness and knowledge of your class
*Discord with working mic
*Dedication and Reliability. Show up consistently on time. Minimum raid attendance is 90%.
*Open to constructive feedback on performance.

Think you would be a good fit for us?
Feel free to fill out an application at http:// bit.ly/2xZ1dPU (Remove the space after the //) or Contact one of us in game via BattleTag:

Rawkfist#1140
Minko4000#1590
Zaidian#1658

If you are open to going Alliance,
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 4/8M for Uldir.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk, DH, and other exceptional dps
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Thanks for the post but that’s a little early on Thursday for me, need to be 10pm est and later for Thursday!