Looking for casual social H guild

242 Troll Fire mage, recent faction change, looking for a guild to do LFR, non-mythic dungeons, mount and pet collecting, questing, leveling. I am simply not good enough for mythic and progression raiding, and I know it. Not a lack of effort, a lack of coordination. On Farstriders, willing to relocate for a good fit. I like to chat in Discord even when there is no event, as my typing is slow.

1 Like

I wish you were looking for an alliance guild! My new guild fits what you’re looking for to a T! Anyways, good luck with your search, I hope you find it! :heart:

Hey there! We are a smaller social/casual horde guild on Azuremyst. We have guildies who do everything from mount/achievement farming, pvp, questing, mythics keys. We are just a group of people here to have fun and hang with friends. We do also have an active discord even outside of events. If you’re looking for a casual place to hang out or want any more info please feel free to reach out! Discord: Feleria#5977

Fire In Hearth Snow Roof, is a mature Horde guild on the Thunderlord server.
We like having people from all walks of life, in the guild. We work with our guildies to reach high-end content, that we would otherwise not get too, because most of us were solo players before they came into our guild.
We are a “drama free” guild.
We have opened guild recruitment. You must be at least 55 years old to join us. We want maturity (as the guild name implies). We do occasionally make exceptions to the age limit. If you are tired of running solo, give us a try. We don’t use Discord, we voice chat using in-game chat.
If you want to run mythic keys, we can help you do that. If you want to get into raiding, we will help you there also. We are not a raiding guild, but we do try and raid (we die a lot and laugh it off). Raiding is not mandatory
Feel free to make a toon on Thunderlord server and put in your application. We will get back to you promptly. We are looking for players that want to have fun and that don’t take the game too seriously. Roll a toon on Thunderlord and try us out
Woulf(soul)
Guildmaster

I don’t think we meet your expectations (as you can already tell, I’m too honest lol) but here’s our info anyway. 11/11N & 8/11H - We are a fun loving guild that mainly focuses on raids, though all levels and interests are welcome. Occasional guild lotteries. Raid nights are Tues, Wed and Thurs from 8:50pm-midnight server time.

Bnet - Oriel#1933