Looking for Casual Raiding - Mountain daylight time (colorado)

Several of us looking for a casual raiding guild - maybe even some pvp - We were avid classic players! and ran an advanced Alliance guild during vanilla and BC. Looking for guild (or a group to create a new guild) we are hoping to raid 7-10pm (ish) a couple of nights a week - or even weekends.

Discord: BnH247#9580 - if you’re interested and want to discuss the details :slight_smile: , some of our roles are getting full but everything is still open.

Hey Smartypants, we would love to have you at Dunamas, as either a core raider or a casual one. We raid Tues and Friday 9pm to 12am EST and Saturday optionally at 2pm to 4pm. Check out our recruitment thread and join me on discord when you get a chance. Look forward to hearing from you. - Riptore, Team Lead

Did you used to play on Undermine or Senjin? Run with an Undead of similar name?

Hey! Our guild would love to have your group apart of our guild. Based on the information in your post, I think we would be a great fit for your group and schedule. Here is our guild forum or you can join our discord and read more information about the guild. Happy hunting!!

ello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Hey man check us out, we’re alliance on PDT but we raid from 7-10 so that might work for you, add me on discord to chat: whiskeyfist187#6605