Looking for casual Guild

Looking to find a casual guild doing raids dungeons. I just want to enjoy classic once again at my own pace.

Sanctum is a PvE focused raiding guild on the Atiesh server. Our current membership is mixture of WoW veterans with over a decade of experience, private server game and guild masters, original vanilla players, recent raiders, and some novices. Our guild environment is friendly, fun, 18+, and respectful. We are a semi-casual/semi-hardcore blend looking to progress through end-game content in its current raid tier, but we will not be pushing for realm firsts.

Raid Times:
Saturday, 6-10pm PST
Sunday, 6-9pm PST

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for anyone regardless of experience level who is interested in learning their class and dedicating a few hours to raid content. We’re recruiting anybody, regardless of class, but do have an ideal raid composition in mind. However, that composition is very flexible based on individual performance. Even if you’re not too keen on raiding, you’re always welcome to join the team for the roster of people available for other content!

Raider Expectations:
We expect every raider to join the guild discord server. We’d prefer everyone be on time, repaired, and come prepared with the proper consumables and a solid raiding attitude. We will have a guild bank with available raiding supplies to those who truly need it, but Classic WoW is a team effort and you are expected to help out. Those that are willing to contribute above and beyond for their fellow raiders will be rewarded for it.

Loot Rules
We will be using an EPGP system for transparent and efficient loot handling. Legendaries will be awarded on a priority basis. The priority list will be decided by the officers in advance and posted publicly in the discord so there will be no surprises. For example, Thunderfury will be awarded to all tanks before others have the opportunity to receive it.

Guild Discord:
discord.gg/H2eVJwP (Please join this we are way more active there than here)

Feel free to reach out to the GM for any more info or questions!
Info:
BattleTag: Brugin#1105
Discord: Brug#1337

Hey Frolo,

We’d love to chat with you about . We are an Alliance guild on Herod looking for more members. We’ll be raiding a couple of days and week and doing dungeons and PVP casually in between. If you’d like to chat more add me on Discord, Cogburnzz#6063

Hey Frolo! We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

If you are open to a pvp server you are welcome to join our group. Never hurts to have an extra person for 5 mans and world pvp. If you decide to raid we will be doing that on Friday and Saturday.

[A] [PVP] [Faerlina] - Raid times Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm.

1 Like

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: Officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

message me on Discord: Meo#5613

Frolo,

Alliance Bloodsail Buccaneers will be the home for the Tamarack Order. We are a well established (on Earthen Ring) RP-lite guild that works together at a casual pace.

I have never done rp

Voluntary Manslaughter on Herod Horde going to be a pvp oriented raiding guild, slowly leveling while pvping and not rushing to 60.

What I Have to do to join guild

If you want to join, just make sure you create your horde character on Herod, and leave your battletag here and I’ll add you and you can join our discord.

If it is something you’d like to try, think about us, If not, that is OK as well, still think about us. We look forward to seeing you in game.

Im going to try it out I will be looking for guild first day thanks

You can add me on bnet and we will get you setup with the discord information and all that.

Lissona#1463

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-pve-realm-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual/

We are a semi-casual guild that will be raiding 3 times a week. We have a large discord going already.

We have Bench Raiding positions as well for those who wish to raid but don’t want to or can’t commit to a schedule.

We put real life well above pixels every time, and we’re open to everybody.

Grievance may be a good fit for you!

We are a laid back family friendly raiding guild. We do not plan to rush 60 and be raiding in 3 weeks, but taking our time to enjoy the journey. Already have an active roster with many on Discord chatting waiting for the game to launch.

If you are looking for a mature environment where camaraderie comes first check us out. You can go to grivancegaming dot com to read more about us and register for the forums and introduce yourself on our WoW forums.

Hey Frolo, you sound like you would be a good fit for Fifteen Years Later because we also want to enjoy classic at our own pace. We will be doing dungeons, raids and PvP. We are on Stalagg-PvP Horde. Our times are twice a week- Tuesday/Friday 9pm-12am EST. Let me know if you have any questions! Discord: zelada#3619, bnet: Zelada16#1915

Feel free to come hang and check us out. Hop in discord and chill before launch and find out if we might be a good fit for ya!

Catpooper, I sent you an in game mail. Ty.

Group of us Decided to Go Horde When Classic Server Announcement Came abroad

Which Sever : To b Voted on (by all Those interested in Joining this guild)

Guild Name : Taking all Suggestions putting all into a Poll to have a Voted On by Everyone who wants to vote

Guild Info: Pve(Raiding) Pvp(World Pvp) “not the Camping type” BG’s
Currently have 25 members for Classic Server Prior to This Posting

Reputation : Helpful/Knowledgeable/Respect & Understand Real Life comes First

Contact info

Battletag:
Atomicor#1235

Discord:
Atomicor#9192
Meridine#8629