Looking for casual guild

Hello all,

Looking for a causal guild to finish off SL and go into DF with. I play warrior and hunter normally (both 2k io) but looking to change it up and maybe play a healer idk which one but would be a noob healer so patience is needed lol.

My current guild is having alot of drama and im looking to get away from the drama.

Would like either an East or Central time zone guild with raid days on weekends but not a hard stop as long as raiding doesnt go past 10 pm CDT.

Server and Faction not a biggie but would prefer alliance.

Thanks for reading!!

1 Like

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Oof, drama is no fun.

We’re a CST Horde guild on Eredar, but we’re working on getting our Alliance counterpart set up. All adults, all with busy lives etc. We might be a good fit for you. :slight_smile:
Here’s our general blurb: [H]Casual/Social Guild LFM

I know it can be overwhelming as far as discord and btag ads go when you post here, so feel free to add any of us (all information is in the post) if you’d like to check us out!

Have a good one :slight_smile:

Hey Keynstian,

Hi! My name is Jem & I’m the GM of the guild The Legal Bananas on alliance stormrage. We’re a social guild first & a casual raiding guild second. Currently looking for more flex healers & dps such as feral druid, ret pally, warlock, ww monk, warrior, dk, etc. Full on tanks & hunters. We’re big into getting into discord & chatting so if you’re a talker you’ll fit right in! There are also quite a few members who don’t use discord who are more into gchat chatting. So if that’s your jam, that’s fine too :slight_smile: We have a few really cool events planned coming up such as a Murder Mystery on Oct 28th & a Big Christmas Party on Dec 30th where we’ll do Secret Santa!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to learn more:

If you have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to msg me on disc: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to chat more with you & I hope the rest of your day is amazing!

:heart: / Jem

Hi there! Right now we are looking for another healer, and a few dps. I am also maining a Healer so I understand the time it takes to learn, am willing to help you if needed. We have a lot of patience in our guild and at this point we are focusing on team building, and gaining relationships with each other and getting consistent players into our guild family. We raid on fri and sat from 9:30pm-12:30 EST. We also have an optional/alt raid on thursdays at the same time. If you would like any more information your welcome to check out our guild link, or if you have any questions my discord is Byndi#5161. Hope you have a great night and I look forward to hearing from you!