Looking For Casual Guild for DF

Looking for a casual Guild that also likes to do AOTC and Mythic Plus
returning player looking for fun laid-back community that likes to hang out and chat/voice on Discord. whoever decides to pick me up. I will be making a new character on your server.

I started playing the game in Wrath of the Lich King. Didn’t really learn how to play play the game until mop.
I’m a male in his 30s with no family and has a lot of free time.
at the end of the day I just want cool people to hang out laugh and have fun with in-game

Raid experience
I Raid in Mop, WOD, Legion on normal and heroic
unfortunately since I choose bad guilds to be part of. I have never gotten aotc lol
(I’m sorry if this was a bit of a mess. Don’t really know how to do these kind of things)
please leave your Discord info below and I will get ahold of you as soon as I can

1 Like

Hi Homework!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey there! I am Bajimbus, Raid leader and GM of [Saltforged], a horde guild on Illidan (US)

Would love to chat with you about your goals and see if you are interested in my guild! Based on your post here I think we may be a good fit.

We are looking for positive minded dps players open to making new friends and building a strong team for season 4 fated raids. We used to progress mythic at the start of the expansion but have had many members leave to pursue real life endeavors. We are looking to rebuild our community and put our best foot forward into the next season and expansion.

We raid one night a week currently, Wednesday, from 8-11pm EST. I am looking at adding Thursday as well when we have more raiders, interest, and definitely for Dragonflight.

We spend our time running keys, raiding, and sometimes even playing other games together outside of WoW. We are definitely a community that values the relationships we have built together. Feel free to message me on discord (Bajimbus#0542) or reply to this thread with any questions!

I look forward to meeting you!

The Azeroth Syndicate is a family friendly, semi-casual guild looking to fill some core raid DPS spots. Primarily looking for any ranged DPS and specific melee DPS. We raid Tu/Th 10pm EST and are 11/11H. We also run keys as well and have multiple KSM and 3k rio players.

We allow for cross server/faction raiding, so no need to leave your current server or guild if you only want to raid or do keys with us!

SL Raid Progress:
11/11H AOTC SFO
11/11H AOTC SoD
11/11H AOTC CN

Contact Amerrol#1654

Hello there! our weekend team is looking for folks that want to raid on a 1 day a week, casual schedule. i will drop our guild info below, and if you’re interested, i’d love to chat!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

Hiya! We are restructuring our raid team/ taking a break to recruit, so a great time to join. Since we aren’t raiding we are focusing on M+ and fun runs. Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. We focus on getting AOTC and KSM for our members, then seeing where we go from there. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Heyo,

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4 Mythic+

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

If you want to talk more, I added my Battlenet below.
Real ID: Eredric#1237
Discord ID: eredric#8934
Or join us on Discord @ Discord.gg/f8zJDgVC

Looking for a fun laid back guild? Then you might be a good fit for our Horde guild on Zuljin, Aincrad. <> We are a long standing group of friends who banded together to form a guild in preparation for Dragonflight. Our focus in running mythic + and lots of it. We are also planning to raid Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00pm to 12:30am EST. We are a very laid back group looking to always have a good time. We still maintain our focus when it comes to higher key content and raids, but still gotta have some fun. Our community likes to poke fun and have a good time, but we are always willing to help one another out. Our group is from all around the US and Canada, so well versed for sure.

Again, our current plan is to raid (Heroic) 2.5 hours on Wednesday/Thursday from 10PM-12:30AM EST. Almost every other night of the week we are always running keys of some sort.

We run off the base system for loot for any runs, but we will always help gear others once members are geared on main characters. Like stated, we always love to help out our members.

If you’re interested or have other questions, contact:

GM: Heartshocker (Bnet: Heart#1732 Discord: Heartshocker#8552)
Officers: Urchicksugly (Bnet: Spiz#1415 Discord: RuhRoh#2296)
Gròws (Bnet: Grows#11118 Discord: Grows#9537)

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

i think you could be a good fit for our guild i have put guild info and contact information below

Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Feel free to get in touch with us if you have further questions

Hey Homework!

My new, 2 month old (& some change) guild, The Legal Bananas, on Alliance Stormrage might be the type of atmosphere you’re looking for! We are a tight knit group of individuals who met on various places such as Gamer Pals subreddit, WoW FB groups, knowing each other IRL & meeting on the wow forums!

I would consider myself a veteran player, since I’ve been playing since OG BC, but my cogm has a different outlook, as he’s only been playing for a year & came from FFXIV. Together, we run the guild & don’t let there be ANY bullying or nonsense such as political or religious convos in voice chats.

I try to keep the guild as active as possible, meaning I do a guild roster purge every month & remove everyone who hasn’t logged in in over 15 days (if you need to take a break & don’t want to leave, tell me, & I’ll make you DO NOT KICK!) I do this bc I want the guild to be active, not an alt parking lot for people who play elsewhere.

We just started raiding last weekend on Normal Seplucher. (We DO hope to get AOTC, but since we just started raiding, idk if we’ll get it for Seplucher? We might just shoot to getting it in Dragonflight, instead!) Everyone did amazing & I actually got choked up when we finally killed the 2nd boss after struggling on it for 12 attempts. I was so proud of everyone! I never really raided & to see everyone come together & use teamwork, it really amazed me & I don’t know if I can fully describe my feelings about it!

In TLB, we are in discord voice chat even when events aren’t going on. The guildies who use voice chat are very close & know private & personal things about each other! I love getting into vc at night after a long day & shooting the sh!t with my new friends :slight_smile:

If you’re wondering what we need for the raid we really need a dps shaman & maybe another dps dk. But def play whatever is the most fun for you!

Anyway, here is my guild recruitment spam if you wanna read it!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to DM me via discord anytime: FluffyPanda#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

P.S. With this weeks 50% leveling bonus you could potentially get leveled up pretty quickly! Also, a lot of my guildies are also leveling new toons for sh!ts & gigs :slight_smile:

Looking for M+ players for S4 and DF

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a mage. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Be careful recruiting this player! My guild funded his legendaries and carried him through some keys and then he left in the middle of the night without saying a word. Just a friendly warning from one GM to another