Looking for AOTC guild on EST time frame for SL!

The title kinda says it all, just looking for a fun group of peeps who like clear heroic content. Horde or Alliance will move to your server for the right fit. Weekdays or weekends, would work for me. So just drop me a line with your contact information and I will get in touch!

Hey man we’re currently raiding on bleeding hollow on horde side. We raid 730-10pm wed/thurs nights. We started doing mythic cause we cleared this tier of heroic and we’re currently 5/12m If interested hmu on my btag buttercup#1858

Hello Nyratha!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Well met!

Comraich is a newer Alliance guild on Dawnbringer-Madoran and we just wrapped up AOTC. We have room for more DPS, bonus if you have a tank or heal offspec. Raid times are T/Th, 8:30-10:30 pm Central. Keys are run throughout the week, with a set time on Monday to make sure everyone gets one in. We emphasize teamwork and inclusion, since the game if better when we help rather than flame. If you want to chat more, my btag is Mizmac#1505 and my Discord is Mceuan#9150.

Hey Nyratha I think our guild might fit your needs. We are currently raiding mythic on our progression team since we cleared heroic, but still do some heroic once a week during our junior raid night. Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST. These nights are mandatory for all our mythic team raiders, unless proper notice is given ahead of time.

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. This is for alts and other guild members looking to gear up and learn the heroic fights. Anyone is welcome for a chill and fun evening! Not required but encouraged.

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We require our core raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times. At the moment, we do not require that our raid team realm transfers/joins our guild. If you are interested in raiding with us but your character does not meet our criteria, our guild is committed to helping you gear up and get better so that you can be on the team.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily and we are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 50 members online playing. Our discord server is very active, with many of our guild members and raid team using it to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or battle tag if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

Greetings soon to be WoW friends,

Disorientated of Stormrage, an Alliance guild, is recruiting for both Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated is a newer guild comprised of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We formed in mid-June and obtained our AOTC. Now, just a few weeks later, we are 5/12 Mythic, with sub 30% pulls on Drest.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

We are planning on having 2 raid teams for Shadowlands. The first team will be raiding Mythic and focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. This team has a current solid core of around 16-17 raiders. The second team will be a Normal and Heroic team that will achieve AOTC each tier. This team is not yet formed but will be recruited for as we get closer to Shadowlands. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Raid times and needs:

Mythic Team:

This team currently raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. Mondays are an optional raid night. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is looking for a tank, maybe a healer, and a couple DPS.

Normal/Heroic Team:

This team does not have set raid days yet, primarily as we are just now starting to form it. They will more than likely raid 2 nights a week, either 7pm – 10pm EST or 8pm – 11pm EST. All roles are needed for this team at this time.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at https: // discord. gg / c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Bnet Thugnificent#11223
Discord Thugnificent#2056

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you!
We are 12/12H looking to tackle some mythic bosses for the rest of nyalotha and progress in SL! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Let us talk and hammer out the details.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking a tank, heals, and ranged! We are looking to add quality players to our raids headed into and through shadowlands! Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326