Looking for an inclusive adult guild

Hey all, looking for an inclusive adult guild. tiered of hearing intolerent comments in game. I just wanna play, make friends and have fun. Gay guy here but theres alot more to me than that if you have a home for me let me know:)

Hey there Niightmare, we just started a new guild on Proudmoore Alliance side a few weeks back. We completed a reroll and are looking at getting ready to raid on March 10. If raiding is not your thing you can join us for some dungeon runs, Visions, dailies and other events that pop up. We have a solid group of people so far and would be happy to talk if you’re interested. You can reach me on BNET @ Sinnicks#1267. Good luck finding a guild :slight_smile:

If you don’t mind alliance, we would welcome you 100%. I can chat if you’d like. Here’s our information, my info is at the bottom.

Hey Niightmare,

We’re a pretty chill group on Cho’gall, horde side.
If you’re looking for inclusion, we can definitely offer that. We are welcoming to everyone, and don’t allow hateful comments to be made. That said, we’re adults, and enjoy adult humour. So if you’re looking for a place that will baby you, and preachs SJW mantras, we’re not the place for you. If, however, you’re secure enough in your own skin to suffer a joke or two, and throw shots back out at our Brazilian, Asians, or just weird white folks, I’d love to talk with your further.

Discord: Mental#9967

Hi there,

Pyreanor is a small semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Many of us are older adults and several of us are LGBTQIA+. We have a ban on politics and being a douche so we might be what you are looking for.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. We’re looking for all the DPS. All of it.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we run mythics and quest together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We know that small guilds are not for everyone but we hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Benched is a brand new guild and still in the growing pains of recruiting and having times when no one is online, but we are looking for folks who are willing to stick it out and HELP the guild grow.

You can read our recruitment thread here
Add me on btag if you would like to chat more. SysterSynn#1935 - I am nearly always on btag but often away from keys… so will answer as soon as I can.

On a side note, I am just an old woman who runs who own business and happens to have a lesbian daughter who just married her wife August of last year and I have a transchild… so the guild does have a strict no discrimination policy.

1 Like

Hey there, we are LGBTQ friendly and have members who openly share their orientation

{Reprieve} 12/12H AOTC on the Thrall server is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Our goal is aotc and to push hard into mythic when it drops. Current schedule is Tues/Weds/Thurs (Until on farm) Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Warlock (Immediate starting position)
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Boomie
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Disc Priest (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp
Tank - Closed

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me please add:
Discord: Nephlim#6908

Or chat with one of my officers,
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Disc:
Perifery#2420

Healing specific people who are interested please add:
Disc:
Ser#3762