Looking for an Alt-Friendly RP Guild!

My husband and I have been looking for a laid-back RP guild – but it does have to fit particular parameters:

• Not a Race-focused Guild.
  • Not a Military Guild.
  • Must allow alts in the guild(does not have to be IC, but the option would be nice!)
  • Late-Night players are a plus!

I’ve been with the Vanguard for quite a while now(Where Bren will very much stay), but they do not allow non-Dwarf characters, and my husband and I tend to play mixed-raced couples-- or characters that don’t fit into a military/racial theme. It’s very disheartening to watch him have to sit out of RP events with me because his character doesn’t fit the restrictions, and we prefer to play and level together.
Because of this, we’re looking for somewhere to park a couple of our other characters so we can interact with other people and attend IC events together.

Please, don’t hesitate to poke me!

Hallo!
The Job Fair is coming up on the 30th at 8:30 PM over in the Stormwind Docks.
There you can find all kinds of guilds with a banner thrown down and recruiting.
I’d suggest checking there for an awesome new alt RP guild! :smiley:

We can chat further if you want about whether our guild, or character-based community, might work? I’d been planning on attending the recruiting fair but actually will probably pass this time - we added a few folks this week and so I’m holding off on further recruitment for a while. That said - I have a deep and abiding love for dwarves and those who play them, so I can consider an exception for you both. :wink:

[A-RP/Soc] <Veritas> - Take a Break from Adulting! - #5 by Aeriah-moon-guard for specifics, or feel free to ping me directly via discord or Bnet (listed in linked post).

I’m not sure we are the right fit, due to the hours, though. On everything else, absolutely - and regardless of guild, you’re always welcome to join our community for socializing and RP events too. (Communities aren’t limited to one, so you could have alts and even your guilded toons - we’ve got a number of folks who are happily else-guilded but active and RPing in our community.). It’s not Bnet based, so you have to add each character separately, but it’s got an events calendar and could help out?

On hours, depends on how late you mean. For stuff I’m running, I tend to favor Saturdays either mid afternoon or around 7-9 server. That is - not very late. So that may not be good for you two. If Saturdays are flexible, great! If you’re looking for after 10pm or wee hours, well…we may have people active, but probably not many. (We skew East and Central US and have standard business hours so…) And if that’s your need, then I doubt we’d be able to fill it.

Anyway let me know or ping me if you want to talk more, otherwise if the hours aren’t compatible then best of luck in your search!

Heeeyyyyyy Bren!!!

You know me! But here is the link to the Mooonglow Inc FAQ!

Tinyurl .com/moonglowincV2

Why can’t I post links yet arrgghhh