Looking for an addon

I used it for an engineer with multiples toys and hearths to all be in one button and you would click on the button and you would see a bag like window with all of the hearths and toys that would teleport you somewhere in game. I think it was a toolbar space saving addons

each time you gain an item with some type of teleport you would add it to the addon. I suppose you could you it for other things like foods and potions or abilities…i used it for warping around the game on the engineer.

i lost the name…have you seen this addon?

I don’t know the name of the one you’re describing, but I use a similar one called OPie. From what I can tell, it’s exactly like what you’re looking for, only instead of a “bag” window, you make little “ring” hotbars that are called up whenever you hit their assigned hotkey. You can fill them with whatever you want and they have plenty of conditionals you can use (for example, I have a mount “ring” I share among my characters, but to save clutter I have conditionals specifically on the class-specific mounts so only the relevant characters can even see them).

It also comes with plenty of preset rings for things like changing specs, professions, and markers/world markers (but you can freely adjust any of those too).

it is not opie even though it looks like thats what that does. ill look into opie though