Looking for an active, mainly for fun guild

Hello!

I’ve been playing WoW for sometime now. There are some things I still don’t know, but what I do know is I want to get into raiding. I’m looking for a guild that’s active and willing to teach someone like me the ins and outs of raiding.

I can’t say that I honestly want to be part of a guild that is very intense, but I would love an active guild that’s willing to be patient with me and bring me up to speed. Most of all tho, I believe this game is about having fun while testing your limits, and want to be a part of a guild that thinks along the same lines.

I currently play an arms warrior, but would be more than willing to change mains in order to fill in any needs. I like to think I’m quick to learn :slight_smile:

Please let me know of any guilds you guys think might be what I’m looking for.

Thanks in advance for your time!!

Hey Traghorn, we have a pretty laid back guild that’s been around for over 11 years now. Always welcoming to newer, more casual players that just want friends to play with and people to learn with.

We are on a different server from you, but if that doesn’t bother you, maybe we can chat. Shoot me a message on battle.net: Alveia#1839

Hi Traghorn!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hey we are currently recruiting warriors we are horde on area 52

Have you ever dreamed of something bigger? Like there is a special calling in the world for u? Like being able to rip your shirt off and then having people oil up your well toned body as you flex on nerds? Being able to lift more than 30000x your own body weight on the bench? Hey bros thunder chad here and just kickin open your door to let you know, if you answered yes or no to any of these questions there is a guild out there for you. Where I will teach you to be the master of the ways, and make your friends, girlfriends,boyfriends,husbands,and wives so jealous of your sick mad skills, and your life achievements they will not want to leave you alone so they can try and steal some of your fame and success.

Rëquiëm the totally original name but just remixed like sprite to look the same but be totally different and cooler. So why don’t you pop that top and pull that tab and dive right into this like the hit mini series Requiem, staring Lydia Wilson who by the way is totally rad. We get together to show off our god like physical physique and flex on some dragons and some fever dream monsters every Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm est, that is 7-10 cst, and 5-8 pst. Lead by a 4/8m team that wanted more out of our raiding experience and for everyone to pull their own weight so we had a chance to get a CE this expansion. The roided up the jacked up keyboard warriors we need are as follows.

We have some melee spots open- Looking for warrior,rogue,shaman

We are looking for range which those classes are- mage,priest,shaman,warlock,druid, or hunters.

If you don’t see your class on the lists above feel free to reach by finding the contact info farther down below, and see if you can’t flex hard enough to change my mind.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

Well bros that concludes this divine intervention inside of your dream thunder chad has to take off, but I will leave you with a parting gift of foresight to see the contact info of my people so that your people can get in touch with my people. A good flex and may your bench always be strong. sparkytiz#1491 and always remember to rip your shirt down and out Lunaspark#1158.

Hi there!

So as the title states, we are an AOTC focused guild that will dabble in some mythic but are not CE focused (if it happens great).

So here is a little bit of a background story.

I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow[H]. Start of BFA we had a decent number of players going strong into ULDIR. However, as time went on, content became to dull/IRL stuff came in the way of gaming. :space_invader:Start of 8.2 (BOD) we were progressing through with another guild on a different server. We liked them so much and I myself had many IRL stuff going on that we ended up joining up with them! (ME and a few of my officers). :space_invader:

We progressed with them through Normal and Some Heroic EP before i became home sick and ended up xfering back to my guild.:ghost: Unfortunately, due to my absence we lost LOTS of players. Both casuals and core members. I became determined however even more and here we are!

Now that the boring stuff is over, here is what im looking for.

~I am looking for CORE members to join the Raiding team/our mythic + teams.
~I am looking for DEDICATED ACTIVE players who get on throughout the week, and not just for raid times
:bat:WE ENJOY running mythics and pushing them weekly, running on alts, mog/mount/achievement runs, pvp, etc.

We currently Raid Tues/Thursday 8:30-11:00pm EST

I expect everyone to be ready to go around that time. If you are late or unable to make it, let the guild know!

I want everyone to contribute to raid/guild bank (mats, feasts, flasks) whatever you can!

My goal is to build a fun, friendly, community!

Well thank you for taking the time to read this long drawn out post, and btw your GM is a female! (LOOKING FOR MORE FEMALES AS WELL!)

I am ALWAYS available for contact either on bnet or discord

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord-Kaniele#7366