Looking for an active guild

Willing to level whatever is needed, just want to join a guild that is active in raiding and M plus
Due to my guild dying

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

Hello, I am GM of the guild The Deviants on Zuljin server horde side and have both weekday and weekend teams for our guild. We are recruiting in regards to strong DPS for our weekend raid team focused on mythic progression.

10/10 CN Heroic
1/10 CN Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

• Saturday and Sunday both 6-9 central pm
  • Looking to recruit for Ranged DPS -Warlock, Mage, Boomkins and Hunters
  • Mythic raider Mentality
  • Heroic to Mythic Progression

RAID REQUIREMENTS

• Good Attendance barring Emergencies
  • Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec
  • A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them
  • Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…
  • Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.
  • Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication, structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for all raiders with our weekday and weekend team in regards to growth and progression.

Please contact me here, via B-tag Magic#1799 or in-game Boogeymanx.

Seems like we fit your criteria. We’re currently 5/10 H and raid Sat/Sun 7-9:30 PM Eastern. Very active throughout the week otherwise. Hit me up for more info.

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703

Hey Ice,

All depends on what you’re looking for to see if we’re a good fit for you. If you’re dead set on AotC or CE, we’re probably not for you. If you’re looking to play the game without it being a job, have some fun with a good group of people that enjoy hanging out doing stuff, Reformation could be a place for you to call home. My BNet tag is in our general post below. Look me up if you would like to chat and find out more. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment. Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment. If raiding isn’t your thing and you’re just looking for a friendly home with a chatty group of people, there’s no pressure to do things that you don’t want to. We provide the opportunity, you provide the desire.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC). Current progression in CN is 10/10N, 3/10H. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon and Raid Heals
M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam

Hey Ice!

It’s a tough time for guilds right now, for sure. We’re still here, and not planning on disappearing any time soon.

Comraich is Scots Gaelic for “sanctuary.” We’re diverse, inclusive, and maybe a little weird but def fun. We raid, run keys, help out in Torghast, do old stuff for chieves and mogs, or whatever, as long as we get to hang out together. We are a year old and went AOTC last tier, and are 6/10H now. We have room for another hunter!

Raid times are T/Th 8:30-10:30 pm Central. Keys are usually on Wednesdays or Sundays at 8:30 pm Central. Or anytime, really. “Hey, I got this key. LET’S GO!”

Let me know if you have any questions, or you’d like to chat a bit. Mizmac#1505 (bnet) or Mceuan#9150 (Discord).

Hi Icefromfire. Not sure what raid days you are looking for, but take a look at us and hit us up if you’d like to chat!

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

Coralation is 2/10M 10/10H We are recruiting a Disc & Shadow Priest, DK & Warrior or anyone looking to raid. Our Raid days are Mon/Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PST. On non-raid nights we do PVP, Mythic’+ & Alt raids Active Discord.

Contact Valcra-Windrunner or Dotosen-Windrunner for details.

We would love to have you. Fun group always doing something! H[Zul'Jin] <Emerald Parrots> 2 night AOTC guild recruiting for mythic progression

Hi there!

Disorientated is an AOTC focused guild on Stormrage. We’re currently 10/10H (Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST) and are looking to grow our ranks for 9.1. There’s usually some m+ happening on off-nights or after raids. Check out our recruiting post and hit one of the officers up if you’re interested in talking more!

Add me on discord and we can chat YaBoiBangz#9359. I run a semi-casual guild with a pretty active community and tight-knit group of raiders

Hey there. Not sure what specifically you’re looking for, but if you want a chill place to hang, add me on discord; I would love to chat with you.

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for all DPS and Healers. Accepting all classes. Currently 9/10H.

Our members range in experience from players starting this expansion, to long time mythic raiders, to everything in between; no matter the skill, gear, or experience level, we are welcoming and supportive of all players’ goals.

We are open to cross-server raid members if transfers are not a possibility.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:
Liryia/Bellany @BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet or myself @Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on Bnet . We hope to hear from you!

Let me know what you think, I linked my guild message below

Hello Icefromfire, if you havent yet found a home our guild is running our usual clear of Heroic CN tonight at 9pm. If you would like to come along for a trial run you are more than welcome to try us out.

looking to recruit for a few teams in our guild. Times, group information and contact information copy/pasted below. Looking for people that want to push content on tight schedule. Mainly looking for people to join my team (Team Safe Space).

Team Safe Space

Raid Times:
Sunday: 10p-2a (CST) (this would be 11-3a EST, or 8p-12a PST)

Team Wolf Pack

Raid Times:
Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)
Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)

Team Bwonsamdi & the Boys

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)
Thursday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)

Need all
All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
You can add me as a friend via discord:
Pnut#6212
You can also add me to btag:
pnutbutter#1472