Looking for Alliance Guild

Hey there, I’m currently looking for a good place to put my alliance characters for Dragon Flight. Somewhere nice that’s lgtbq+ friendly and as a bonus plays other games together. I play a lot of social deception games (First Class Trouble, Dead Hunger, etc) and would love a group to play with vs just doing the random rooms.

I’m interested in Heroic level content as I am an old man and my reactions aren’t as good as they used to be for mythic raiding.

1 Like

Hey Menomena!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hello Menomena! We would love to have you if our family looks like a good fit for you! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only, on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be in the guild though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Hey Menomena,

My new guild “The Legal Bananas” is LGBTQ friendly & 18+! We plan to start raiding this coming weekend (normal) but hope to raid heroic, someday! We do play other games together as well, we have people that enjoy DBD, Smite & League. We also play Jackbox Party & Cards Against Humanity on Friday evenings sometime!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’re interested in reading it:

Please, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to DM me via discord: FluffyPanda#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you! :heart: I hope you have a great rest of your day!