Looking for alliance guild (dalaran)

I’m currently a 393 ret pally, multiple alts.
Looking for a progression guild, a team that works together and has no problem doing old content as well as new.
I am on the east coast so normally I play 8pm-4am.
Once again I’m alliance realm dalaran.
If interested Battletag: JT610PA#1785.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other. We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.

We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits. We are on Moonguard. Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level. We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

Contact laskaland#1404 in BNET if interested.

Hey Crispy!

I’m looking for members for No Place Like Gnome [A] on Dalaran. I’ll send you a message on Bnet!! In the meantime, here is a bit about our guild:

No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran is currently recruiting new members for our raid team to fill out our roster for Eternal Palace. We are a casual, weekend raiding guild. We run M+, wPVP, achievement runs, etc. We are currently:
8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
9/9 H, 1/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
1/8 H EP
and looking to continue our AOTC streak with EP!

Raid Days/Times: Friday and Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server time)

Current Needs: Melee DPS, Ranged DPS

If you aren’t a class/spec that we are currently looking for but think we would be a good fit, please send a message! Our roster changes often and we are always looking for those to fill in.

Not interested in raiding? No problem! Casual members are always welcome!

Message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376