Looking For Adult Friendly Alliance Guild

Good day folks. I am looking to join and adult-friendly (casual) Alliance guild in the US.

I raided as a Dwarf Holy Priest in WoW Vanilla from 2004 - 2007 and cleared all end game 40-man content at that time. I continued to play the Dwarf Priest as holy in BC and WoTLK but added an Enhancement Draenei Shaman (dual spec’d as a healer) to the mix. Cleared all of the BC end game content and killed up to Arthas in 10 man in WoTLK. I quit just prior to Cata coming out to focus on career and family.

I have some free time now and would like to hop back in for Shadow Lands. I realize 10 years is a long time to be away, but I’m goal-driven, reliable, and focused.

My primary goals are to contribute to and receive help from (what did I miss in the last 10 years) the greater community within the guild and then eventually clear the next series of end game content in Shadow Lands. My characters are currently level 80 and I am in the process of experiencing Cata and Panda content.

My best time to raid would be both weekend mornings-afternoons, but I may be able to commit to 1 weekend night and/or 1 weekday night. Beyond that, my wife would not be happy. I should also note that I live in the US Central Time Zone. I would be able to start playing as early as 7AM on weekends.

I am on Bronzebeard now but am open to switching servers.

1 Like

Hey Bellwynn! Sounds like you’re a great fit for our wild crew! We’ve got a lot of people who have recently shaken off the dust or are in the middle of doing so for SL, so you’d be 100% among similar company. :slight_smile:

I’ll post our regular guild blurb here, but if you’d like, you are totally welcome to hit me up for a chat as well!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time. We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling or shaming - just having a good time and killing bosses.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Hey there! Our guild sounds like what you’d like to join for Shadowlands! Check us out here

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Our players are AOTC, CE, and mythic 15+ experienced

RECRUITING: 5 DPS + 5 HEALS (maybe 1 OT), for our raid team for Shadowlands!

Hey! We are players from the original release of WoW from 2004. We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 25-30+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Hello Bellwynn!

Glad to see other folks from the old days around. D’vali just recently moved from Wyrmrest Accord to the Dalaran server as we are preparing to hop into the newest expansion and are seeking new friends to do it with. Our raid times are Sat and Sun mornings/afternoons and we might be a perfect fit for you.

I am going to leave the link to our recruitment thread here and if you have any questions, be sure to contact me!

Hey there, not sure if our days or times work for you but we would like to add a ranged or a flex dps/healer into our roster going into Shadowlands! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Turalyon Alliance that’s been around since TBC, we raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST. We like to have a fun relaxed environment when we raid but we can also get serious when a boss calls for it, if you’re interested please feel free to fill an app on our guild site which will be linked in our info - hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921