Looking for active retail guild

Looking for an active guild. Nothing is the same since the release of classic. My current guild has MAX 5 people on.

Hello I am GM Menn, I’ve been GM of the guild for 3 years. We are currently suffering from A guild merge our Raiders took… Keep reading to know why.
My story!
I’ve been trying to Build guilds up to Raid for the Past 5 years. From being an EX Raid leader from Devils Advocate-Bladefist, and moving to my own Guild. Which was moved to area52… YES we are on the Hordes 2nd Biggest Server, So moving here has its Benefits if we dont work out.
Guilds Story
This Guild was Originally started with a Group of in game friends. Soon after was turned into a Bank Guild for myself as I needed extra space to provide for my Newly Found Raid leader Position… As time went on for myself and a Few Raiders we got sick of the way GM of Devils Advocate was treating us to we decided to Turn tail and Run to our own Guild <Call of Booty -Bladefist> {Yea I said Bladefist we’ll get to that} As we were Growing we soon became an AOTC Guild with getting out H Ghuun Kill. Soon after we could not come by the members to Make a Mythic Guild as some of our Raiders were off server. So a few officers decided to Turn tail and Run to Area 52… Soon became the Biggest Mistake we’ve made. As we went to Area 52 things only became worse as we only had a 1/4 of the original Raid team left…
My hope for the Guild
I hope to bring Call of Booty back to being a AOTC Guild with some Mythic Raid Prog, as I said We merged with another Guild… All raid Slots are open as of this point. As we kill more bosses we will soon get our Original Raiders back making our Time easier.
Extra Junk!
All Raid Days (Times 8-11PM EST) are open to make the best fit of new Raiders that I hope this will bring in. I can Not promise Raid Boss kills at this time… seeing as we have no active Raiders up at this time. I am asking if you are sick of your Current Position in wow come and help a once Great Guild Become Great again.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE MESSAGE ME!~GM MENN
CONTACT

• Discord- MENN#2564
  • BTAG- BIgmacmacdad#1704

What’s up man I’ve got a perfect fit for ya!! Come check us out a brand new up and coming guild that would love to have ya
Really active and fun guild so far and growing

Here is the original post
The discord link is in there come hang with us on disc and check us out! :+1::+1: