[A] Hpal + 4 Lf Guild - 2night Raid 21+ please

Hey everyone,

LONG TIME ( old man ) wow player looking for new home. I have been playing this game since beta.

I’m looking for an Alliance guild, i really really am not a fan of horde races and probably wouldn’t consider playing it at all unless the fit was like a godsend.

Most everyone I know quit the game or has moved on and I’m stuck pugging or just doing solo stuff mount farming / achievement farming etc. I want some people to play with, a guild who is online more than raid nights…

I can raid any day after 8:00 PM EST, twice a week. Normal/Heroic progress is fine with me. Mythic is whatever, if we are progressing… great. if not… great as long as the guild remains active.

What you are getting: All older dudes who just love games and are super chill.

HPal - 372
Hunter - 372
Priest - 370 any spec
DK - 368
Mage - 380

My hopes are not high to find something but i figured a post is better than no post. Please leave a message on here so i can add btags that sound interesting. or if you think we need to talk asap - c0nker#1669

Thanks!
Kelso

Hey Kelso, please add my Btag skinsaw#1430. I would like to talk to you about my community. Thanks!

[A]<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team. (Old man Myself :slight_smile: )

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

Hi Kelso!

I think our guild might be what you are looking for. :slight_smile:

You can see our post here:

Or add me to Bnet and we can chat!
Tag is: Nickidoodles#1448

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hardcore Casuals[A] might be what you are looking for

Hakuna Matata H-Zul’jin is a guild that’s coming together with nice people with the ultimate goal of doing AOTC each tier. We’re pretty active on discord.

If this sounds like something interesting and you want to talk more you can find me at Syronosin#1536.

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Hello there you need to Transcend these other servers and guilds and come join us =).

We are an alliance friendly mythic progressing guild currently 4/8 mythic uldir, past was 5/11 ABT, we formed up back in March 2018 and still going strong. We offer all levels of raid to the guild, I like to make sure I meet the needs of all that are apart of Transcend. No one deserves LFR being their end game content with AOTC for all.However Mythic is our main goal as we wish to accomplish a CE tier. We host events, do mythic plus , raid achievement mounts every tier since we have been formed. The people here are what makes us, and we would love for you to come have some fun with us. Id be happy to give you a guild discord link to come feel us out before any decision to be made and you let me know if we are what you are looking for.

Raid days: Tues, Wed, Thurs 9-11 pm EST.
Once progressing into mythic our heroic’s /normal run on Sundays 9-11pm EST.

**any questions for me? Contact me **
BT: Brittster#1804
Discord: Jaharra#9913

We also have an amazing server community as well with a discord to help others find what you are looking for in the game ranging from CE, to casual playing. if you would like more info on this please feel free to contact and I would happily send you a link for you to browse through and check it out. Thanks for your time. Have a good day.
-Jah

Okay so I get it, you hate horde classes, totally felt that way about alli until they rolled out those beautiful void elves and now I have a 120 alli that I run keys on and pug raids on sometimes (I don’t know anyone alli side) but the old man comment piqued my interest. Our guild is basically friends. The average age group is 30-40 but there’s a few that are 45-60. I’m going to leave my speel here in case the little bit of info that I provide piques your interest as well and you decide to add me for a quick chat.

AOTC guild 8/8N 8/8H Uldir looking to fill raid roster as we approach BOD.

We look at raiding as an enjoying aspect of the game. Former mythic raiders in a relaxed environment, we push high keys, enjoy other games together daily, as well as raid.

We’re an all adult, social group, on the smaller side, laughing while we progress through wow together and have room for a few more faces to pick up shiney loot with.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am eastern time.

If we sound interesting to you and you want more information

Btag: Sataraa#1236

Discord: Sataraa#6900

Still Standing (A-Emerald Dream) was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE, nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
  • Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Recruiting Needs:

• Any Spec Rogue
  • Fury/Arms Warrior
  • Retribution Paladin
  • Frost/Unholy Death Knight
  • Shadow/Disc Priest
  • Restoration/Balance/Feral Druid
  • Any Spec of Shaman
    If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We have many players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712 (Bnet) | Dani#1267 (Discord)

1 Like

Hello,
The Clique is a late night Heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of Norgannon. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 10:15 pm to 1:15 am CST. We do normal and heroic raiding. Our guild is made up of an older player base that have real lives and families but still wanna raid and have a great time doing it. We have quite a few parents in the guild that don’t want to give up family time for a game, or just have the ability to miss a few days here or there. Pretty much we understand that people have lives and things come up that that might make you miss raid.
We are looking for a few more people to come join us for the new raid teir coming out on Jan. 22. If your interested please feel free to contact me on battle tag at Hadorya #1497 Thank you for your time and i hope to hear from you soon.

Hey, Kelso!

Our daring band of ne’er-do-wells is seeking more nerds for shenanigans, raids, 10+ mythic keys, and long, awkward hugs.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thu from Midnight to 3AM Eastern time, 9pm to Midnight Pacific. I know you said two nights max, but we also plan alt runs on the weekend that night suit you better.

Most of us are 3/8M Experienced with 8/8H. Currently taking our time to build up a strong core. We recruit by personality first, so being able to hang in a game of Cards Against Humanity will be your first hurdle.

Add Bellanca#1591 and/or Haniel#1253 and we can powwow and see if we’re a good match.

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Cutting Edge every tier.

Current Progression: 8/8H 4/8M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Tank and Heals: Closed.

DPS

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Warlock

• Mage

*Shadow Priest

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

General App: bit.ly/tccraid

Guild Leader - Cercie#1790 (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord)

Raid Leader - r3con#11395 (bnet) or r3con#4078 (Discord)

Community Lead - FleurDeMur#1446 (bnet) or FleurDeMur#1942 (Discord)

Heya Kelso. I know you said you didn’t really want to go horde, but I wanted to reach out because you sound just like most of us…no BS. We’re mostly older and place friendships and fun above anything else in the game. We’re not a guild who just wants to fill a spot in the raid. We have great camaraderie between us all. Those who have joined us and stayed did so because we all mesh so well together. We’re always looking for “good” people not just great players. Check out the info and if you’re interested feel free to add and contact us and we can talk more.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord server. We are currently recruiting for our raid team for BoD. We’re an older group… 30’s to late 40’s. Drama free and plenty of jokes so a good sense of humor is a plus. We are currently 8/8H Uldir. Our goal is to achieve AOTC with current raid tiers and get as much into mythic as we can with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 1/10/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand but any are welcome:

Tank:
None (However tanks are welcome to apply-We can always switch things around. Plus tanks are useful for mythic+)

Healer:
Monk
Druid
Shamman

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)
• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619

Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870

< The Exiled Council> is now recruiting all levels for our casual guild. Will be focusing on Mythic + and raiding once we have the numbers., We are laid back and looking for people to hang out and bring a little bit of the the WoW community feel back in to the game. Our Leaders are experienced with mythic raiding, M+ 10+ and Rated arenas. We as leaders are also love running old content And helping New and Returning players. We will not be a mythic raiding guild. We want to build a active, tight knit, fun guild that is social and helpful. If this sounds like something you are interested please contact Blue#11696 or Keltic#1158 on the US Dalaran server.

Bump edited my info a bit. Please read before just spamming me with adds / guild info.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

• One Tank (Any Class)
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Rogue
  • Havoc DH
  • Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman
  • If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Normal BoD: 6/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Actaea#11471
Discord: Actaea#0855
In game characters: Actaea
Alternative Contacts (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 (Discord: Tony#1337) / Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hi Kelso, not sure if you are still looking but we would love to chat with you guys about joining us in the new raid. Add me and we can chat more!

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Ranged Dps especially a mage
Havoc DH
ele/resto shaman

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)