Looking for active late-night guild

Hello! I started playing WoW around 2 months ago, and I have solo’ed my way to this point (120 sub rogue, 452 ilvl), and now I would like to do dungeons and raids, but LFG/LFR PUG seems like a nightmare, so I want to join a guild.

The problem is I can only play during the night/early morning (US East timezone) due to my work schedule. Any nocturnal NA guilds (or just guilds with active late-night raids, etc) out there looking to recruit?

Hey there,

We are rebuilding our guild and looking for more dps. We will be raiding 830-1130 PST. Is that late enough for you?

My btag is corrupt#11776 if you are interested.

1 Like

8:30 PST is cutting it pretty close, but probably doable. I’ll send you a PM on bnet when I get home tonight

1 Like

Sounds good!

Hi Corlnnabelle! We might be a good fit for you, will post our blurb below so you can have a look!

Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Tanks: Tank spots are covered but will accept any flex tanks
  • Healers: Looking for a strong healer and/or flex healers
  • Dps: Accepting any and all DPS! (class or spec)

Contacts
Recruitment Officer
Zerri - Bnet: Gamefreak#12493 Discord: Mastersias#2277
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Wheelers - Bnet: Wheeler#1847 Discord: Wheeler#6362

1 Like

<Dusk to Dawn> is a late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear at least 75% of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands. CE would be nice, but I’m more interested in finding people that care more about the community than the progression. Basically, if we get it, that’s great but we won’t be upset if we fall short. We are keeping the roster limited to only the raid team so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. We’re taking our time filling the roster because we are making sure the people we bring in are highly skilled and fit the personality of the group well instead of just bringing in anyone to buffer our numbers. When Shadowlands drops, we plan on clearing content quickly. Many of our members are returning Mythic/CE experienced raiders.

We already have a very tight-knit group. People are online in discord every night hanging out and chatting. We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (even before/after raids some nights). We also have people doing arenas, mechagon hard modes, and dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 4/12M (with a couple pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp
1 Like

Thanks for the replies! I appreciate the offers, but I have joined a guild now.

I think our times might work for you.