Looking for Active Guild!

I know it’s late in the season but I mainly play feral looking for an active guild have AoTC from EP and on. Some Mythic Raiding experience in Sanctum. I’m currently Central Time Zone. Always looking for gamers to play with! My bnet is Bryan#14325 would love to trial with anyone! Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Hey,

Not sure if we would be what you are looking for, but thought I’d give you a spiel on my guild.

Trinity is looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are trying to get ready for S4 & building a raid team for possibly S4 raiding, but most likely for Dragonflight if anything.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

If you want to talk more, I added my Bnet below.
Real ID: Eredric#1237 Or join us on Discord! discord.gg/f8zJDgVC

We might be a good fit for you. Check out my spam below and let me know if you would like to chat more.

The Unmentionables of Hyjal (Horde) is looking for excellent players. We took a break off this tier from Mythic, but are looking to get back into the swing of things for 10.0. S4 is going to be weird, but should be fun. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and pushing as far as we can as a group in Mythic. Leadership team has multiple CE achievements and like to foster a fun, rewarding environment while trying to improve and push further each tier. We are open to cross faction raiders.

Current Progression: 11/11H 1/11M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm - 9:00pm PST

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps with good attitudes and personality. Sorry no healing or tanking spots at this time.

About Us:

Our goals are simple: We want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust.Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign.

What we offer:

• An inclusive community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

Discord: Cercie#2308 or r3con#4078

Hi Unbalenced!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US NA) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hello Unbalenced! We are a highly active, social raiding and M+ guild We are The Tainted Order (Horde Area 52) and Tainted Order (Alliance Area 52)!

We looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Sun/Mon 8-11 EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: bRTxr8JYn8

Contacts:

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

Discord: ShovelCopter#0286 BNET: ShovelCopter#1477

Discord: FussyApple#6420 BNET: FussyApple#1117

Hello Unbalenced!

I just started helping with the recruitment for my guild so I’m going to play it safe and just paste the blurb they gave me below:

True Defiance is a community-oriented guild that is chill and laid back while focusing on having fun, during raids and knocking out Mythic+ dungeons, ranging anywhere from +15 to +20 and sometimes beyond, though chaos and pandemonium quickly erupts afterwards; usually followed by hysterical laughter.

We welcome all players. From the newly created newb, to the battle hardened veteran that wiped hundreds of times on Anduin. We have an experienced raid team that aims to get AOTC every tier and is always willing to help people out.

If you play horde, or on a different server/realm group, that’s no problem! We’ve got a cross faction community that is active and we are more than happy to include you without having to change factions!

Below is our raid times, and current progression.

Raid schedule:
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 – 11:00pm EST
Current Progression:
SoFO: 11/11H, 11/11N
Current Recruitment Needs
We’re looking for raid ready DPS and healers for Heroic progression.

All applicants will be considered regardless of class/spec.

Our Goals
Each tier we strive to achieve AOTC and get the Meta achievements.
We would love to get the chance to chat with you and get to know each other better. We are on the connected Vek’Nilash, Nazgrel, and Nesingwary server group.
If interested, feel free to reply to this post or contact one of our contacts listed below.

Btag: Spiritmaster#11977
Bnet: Bromston#1620
Bnet: Natsumi#11650

Or hit us up on Discord
RZpsrMUU

Hey Unbalenced!

My new, 2 month old (& some change) guild, The Legal Bananas, on Alliance Stormrage might be the type of atmosphere you’re looking for! We are a tight knit group of individuals who met on various places such as Gamer Pals subreddit, WoW FB groups, knowing each other IRL & meeting on the wow forums!

I would consider myself a veteran player, since I’ve been playing since OG BC, but my cogm has a different outlook, as he’s only been playing for a year & came from FFXIV. Together, we run the guild & don’t let there be ANY bullying or nonsense such as political or religious convos in voice chats.

I try to keep the guild as active as possible, meaning I do a guild roster purge every month & remove everyone who hasn’t logged in in over 15 days (if you need to take a break & don’t want to leave, tell me, & I’ll make you DO NOT KICK!) I do this bc I want the guild to be active, not an alt parking lot for people who play elsewhere.

We just started raiding last weekend on Normal Seplucher. (We DO hope to get AOTC, but since we just started raiding, idk if we’ll get it for Seplucher? We might just shoot to getting it in Dragonflight, instead!) Everyone did amazing & I actually got choked up when we finally killed the 2nd boss after struggling on it for 12 attempts. I was so proud of everyone! I never really raided & to see everyone come together & use teamwork, it really amazed me & I don’t know if I can fully describe my feelings about it!

In TLB, we are in discord voice chat even when events aren’t going on. The guildies who use voice chat are very close & know private & personal things about each other! I love getting into vc at night after a long day & shooting the sh!t with my new friends :slight_smile:

If you’re wondering what we need for the raid we really need a dps shaman & maybe another dps dk. But def play whatever is the most fun for you!

Anyway, here is my guild recruitment spam if you wanna read it!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to DM me via discord anytime: FluffyPanda#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

P.S. We’d love to have a feral druid for raiding, as we don’t have one yet :slight_smile:

We are currently 11/11H, 2/11M, are 2nd on the realm, and are looking for additional players.

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a mage. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Hi Unbalenced! My guild is currently recruiting, we’re an AOTC-focused progression guild considering mythic raiding next expansion if we have enough people. Most of our members are CST as well. Here’s our information, thanks for your consideration!